*RESOLVED* Transport from CT to IL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Looking ths over it looks like I can do the first leg getting the bunny to somewhere in PA and there is pumpkinandwhiskersmomin PA who can drive (how far?), and then stargazerLilyin OH, can get bunny to Bo B Bunny in Indiana. I'm checking now on the IL family to see where they can get to pick up this guy. Name is Bonkers.

A big THANK YOU!:mrsthumper:

I'm in central PA, but can go some distance east for pick up and west for delivery, depending on the days we're considering. Weekends are best for me, since I have classes during the week. Let me know what's going on....hope I can be of some help.

Great, I can get him to Allentown from CT. Would that be do-able for you? Then someone else is in PA - don't know where.

Would it be helpful if I did sort of chart from point A to point B and people fill in what they can do?

I'm not sure when you are planning to do this, but I can not transport the weekend of April 12-13 due to a cat show.

I am just north of Indianapolis - depending upon where I need to pick up - and where I need to go to take Bonkers further...... is where I can go LOL!

Hi,

We're waiting for confirmation, but it looks like Bonkers' new Mom would drive to Indianapolis so when/if I ever get this figured out, maybe you could drive east a ways and take him to Indianapolis.

I'll keep you and everyone posted. I really appreciate the support.

Thanks, Martha

I'm sorry I just caught this :( I shouldbe (almost positive I'll be there) in York, PA the weekend of April 18-20, so I could bring the bunny from that point of Eastern PA through Wheeling (about a 5 hour drive), if that would help. I'm staying overnight at least the night of the 18th in York, and maybe the 19th as well, and could keep the bun with me and then bring him back this way.

I don't think I'd be able to drive very far west of Wheeling, though. But I could keep him here for however long is necessary until the next stop on the railroad can get him.

Let me know if I can be of any help!!

Annie

Edited to add: I'm going to York because there is a chinchilla show there that I'm attending. I might be able to have my friend in Connecticut bring the bunny to me, which would cut down on the number of people that will be handling him. I have a call in to her now, and can post as soon as I know what she says.

I know everyone is absolutely gushing over Daphne and I actually found a "matching" mate for her.

]http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/photoView.cgi?petid=9895924','Photo1','height=660,width=778,left=20,top=100,screenx=200,screeny=100,scrollbars=yes'))]
ON79.9895924-2-pn.jpg
[/url]

His name is Popcorn and is on the Petfinder. Hewas rescued bythe Rabbit Rescue in Milton, ON (905-875-4343). What a great pair they would make with their unique coloring!!! :biggrin2:

Hi all!

Big apologies on my part. I finally connected with the bunnyMom last week who has decided to fly Bonkers to IL. They have a friend who is coming to NYC soon and will take him back with him on the plane - fly with him not as cargo. I wanted to update you all, but I brokemy arm last week and just getting back to emailing.

I and the rescue really appreciate the outpouring of support. This would have worked!

Thank you all, Martha

That's awesome!

not about your arm! How did you do that?!?!?!

Please give the bunny mama our website address so she can visit us!

I'm so happy he is getting a good home!

It was a silly accident, but then aren't they all? :grumpy:

Left work and gave a mighty shove to open the heavy door and the bldg decided to lock it early that night. Ouch! Now I'm counting down.....3 weeks and 2 days until the cast comes off.

Thanks again. Martha

Latest posts

Back