*RESOLVED* Transport from CT to IL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martha G

Reaction score
Our rescue (http://www.rabbitalliesct.org) is overflowing with bunnies and one special little guy named Bonkers could have a loving home in the vicinity of Chicago, IL if he only had a way to get there.

I can drive him from CT to somewhere in NJ if there are volunteers to get him the rest of the way to Chicago. If so, let me know how we go about doing this and I'll coordinate on our end to make this happen.

Thanks in advance!:runningrabbit:

I cannot guarantee anything right now - depends on where and when but I am in Indiana (North of Indianapolis) and if you need an overnight or something I could help - I might be able to drive a short distance but it depends upon all of when and where :)

We have a map of people's locations here someplace and it tells who might help out in this sort of thing as well.

I'll see if I can find the link.

I'm in northern NJ.....Bergen County.....off of the GSP (exit for Rte 80).

The JimD SafeHouse
Pitstop....bunnie drop...overnite...temp foster(very temp)....short transport.

HOWEVER.....

I WANT DAPHNE !!!!:inlove:
I really can't take her...but what a cutie!!!!

[align=left]
daphne02.jpg
Daphne [/align]

Daphne is a doll. I like Mouse, Sean, Winston and Baxter.

I could drive some in Northern to mid Ohio depending on what route you are taking. I live in northeast Ohio//Medina County, south of Cleveland and west of Akron. I could pick in Akronor Cleveland and drive a few hours west/south west, etc. Also I could keep a bunny over night or a few days.

There are a bunch of people from PA on this forum that aren't on the map, and some OH people too. Maybe we can get them to help? Hm, wonders where breeders might be traveling for shows...

Do you mind if breeders help with transport? I know some rescues don't want to associate with them, but that's how we transported a rabbit from WI to CT a couple of years ago. We were able to take advantage of a breeder member who was going to be traveling to a show where we needed someone for the next leg of the bunny train.

Have you contacted the Bunderground?

Depending where and when the rabbit comes through Ohio, I can transport, provide overnight accomodations and what not. I live near Dayton, OH and can get the rabbit to Bo B. Bunny.

I'm partial to those two gorgeous Rex.

I'm in Missouri - whentransport gets this farhe's welcome to do an overnight (or nights) if needed. I'm just west of St Louis.

I hope this works out, Martha G. It's fantastic to see them travel to permanent loving homes.

Hi,

Wow! I got busy with work and hadn't checked here in a couple of days. We still want to get this bunny transported. I can drive from CT to Easton or Allenton, PA and then would need someone from PA to take the next leg. It sounds like there are folks in OH if we can get the bunny that far and someone in Indiana. I will also find out from the IL people where they could drive to pick up Bonkers. You can contact me at [email protected]

I don't care if breeders want to help - we just want the bunny to get to a good home.

We did contact the Bunderground and they wouldn't help - as I understand it since this bunny is in foster care and not in danger it fell out of their scope.

Thanks! Martha and Biscuit & Roxie

Latest posts

Back