RESOLVED: Snowy is really 'off'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
:yahoo:

so happy!!!
Same here! :biggrin2:

She's eaten quite a bit of veg and a bit of hay since she's been home- I say a bit, they usually get a fair amount, and she's had a good dig through for the 'good stuff'- i.e kale, basil and parsley it seems :p

She's also left a little pile of cecals, but I think she's eaten some of them, as she's not left a full 'bunch' behind....

Not seen any fecal pellets yet but she had done a lot before, and she's been quite sleepy so far...

She's currently here in the garden with the other buns, and has been running some Bunny 500's :shock: Which is great! And now she's having a snooze in the tunnel- but she looks so comfy and peaceful compared to yesterday and Friday when she was lying down looking uncomfortable...

She also took a huge chunk out of my arm with her back legs when I picked her up- careful what you wish for Jen! :p

I am sooo happy for Snowy (and for your increased peace of mind).

I can attest that it's a BIG relief when a bun starts pooping again, especially when s/he's been hospitalized. (I've been through that stress-and-relief cycle twice already this year. I'd give my left arm to not go through it again--ever.)

Oh Thank God :biggrin2:

Beleive me there are no other pet owner than us rabbit people that are that happy with poop!

LOL

Glad shes home with you kow safe and sound!

She ate loads of grass outside, loads of veg, some pellets, and has been munching on hay periodically too. She's pooed as well! She just seems sooooo much better.

I can't believe she did binkies!!!! :shock: :biggrin2:

I honestly can't thank you all enough for helping me- especially Sas, Polly, Jim, and Maureen- your advice was brilliant and so comforting to me. Thank you also to everyone who prayed/wished Snowy well too.... :) I'm so proud to be a member of RO!

:group:

It still perplexes me a little that we don't know for sure what was wrong- the vet thinks either really bad gas or some sort of blockage that dislodged? Rest assured, I will be keeping a VERY close eye on her, and if she shows any signs of going downhill again, we'll be straight back in the vets and I will stand over them until they do all the tests necessary lol... :?

Eeesh I hope we don't have to go through this again for a loooooong long time!

oh Jen I'm so sorry I'm only just seeing this my Internet has had problems all week I was Reading through bitting nails I'm so happy she is home and doing well give her a nose rub from me xxx

Thank you! :)

I'm gonna mark this resolved I think- didn't want to in case I was tempting fate, but Steve put the food bowls down earlier for their dinner, and she literally RAN to it and started gobbling it all down. Then she hopped in the litter tray and left about 20 poos!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Plus, I think the binkies are a pretty good sign? I still can't get over the binkies! Did you hear that?

BINKIES!!!!!!

Sorry, I just can't get out of this good mood now lol.... I'm SO happy she's alright :)

:great::woohoo:bunny18

We're all glad too........ because as Jim D says

"A herd takes care of each other"
and you and Snowy are influential members of the RO herd

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back