RESCUE / REHOME: In the Beaumont, Texas Area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Bless you for saving her- shes such a beautiful girl!

Although I dont know how you resisted Sonic! We dont have them up here but everytime I go anywhere on vacation Im always looking for the nearest one- love those cherry limeades!

Shes such a beautiful girl. It kills me to think they were going to put her down. How awful.

Katt, big bunnies and small bunnies get along just great! Its all about personalities. Good luck rehoming her. I wish all breeders were like you and Peg.

I must say I have seen this beautiful girl in person and would love to have been able to take her but alas not enough room but she is very beautiful and such a sweetheart Zin you have done a wonderful job with her. She is looking a lot less skittish than before. Whoever ends up with her is very lucky as is she. There has got to be someone down there that i can contact. im gonna call amy and see if she wants her.

Kat,

She would be a great addition to your home . She is a cutie and sooooo sweet. I bet Chevy would fall in love and be grooming her all the time.

I am bumping this... not because I tire of her, or because I don't have room for her, but because I wanted to offer her up again so she can have the chance to have a loving home.

She's still here, in the rabbitry.. still a doll... still safe.. still will always have a home for as long as she needs it.. but she does deserve a shot at maybe being someone's special house bun.

Before you consider her.. please read her story in the first post..

Z

She really is a beauty - I love the look of the breed. How did you "get into" them, of all the breeds out there?

If I were closer I'd love to take her in. I have room but a tough work schedule that makes driving far almost impossible.

For one that does take her in, what does her long term care look like? Is this something that she'll recover fully from or will there be ongoing care needed afterwards?

Kisses to that darkened nose. Sending good vibes she'll find a super home. Z, that bunny goodness *osmosis* brings smiles,

She's been rehomed... but I have another girl coming in with similiar issues.. will take a few weeks on antibiotics though..

You do know they cannot EVER be bred.. right?

Latest posts

Back