REHOME: Riverside, CA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is Mason today :)?

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Yesterday and today, Mason has been doing good.I was gone at work all day yesterday, so I didn't see much of him.Today, it's warm outside, but since he's in the shade, he's cool. Helooks happy laying out. Once I've finished writing my Dracula paper (Ihave an oral presentation to do tonight), I may bring him inside to hoparound. On Sunday, I cleaned his cage and brought him inside for awhile. He just sat there for a long time.It usually takes hima few minutes to warm up to the idea of running around.

I was looking at your MySpace page. I can tell that you REALLY loveanimals :) That's so good to hear. Your pigs and rabbits are adorable!I miss my piggies. I had one, Marita, who seriously lived to be about 8years old. She passed away last summer. I wanted to let you know that Istill may need a home for Mason, but that's up in the air right now. Ifyou did take Mason, I would trust you 100% with his happiness :) I geta good vibe from you :)

Are you a vegetarian by chance?

Thank you! I do really love animals and I love mine to death. I take excellent care of mine.

I am glad that Mason seems happy. I hope that you are able to keep him. You seem very connected to him :).

Edit to add: I am not a vegitarian...I do sometimes eat meat,maybe once a week, if that. I loooove spicey black bean burgers andchick patties.....they taste better than real meat to me anyway!

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I've been an animal lover my whole life :) Ibecame a vegetarian 3 years ago. I just couldn't eat the ones I love! Ilove cows too much!

I've had 16 rats, 3 guinea pigs, 2 mice, 3 birds,many dogs, 1cat, and many more. I've always been the one to take in the strays. Ifit weren't for my parents, I would have a lot more animals now. I'mactually glad they've limited me. Now that I'm older, I'm really nothome much because of full time work and school. Plus, I'm not even sureif I'll be able to take my pets with me when I move out.

As much as I love Mason and want to keep him, I want to do what's best for him.

I do have a question... if you did take Mason, on what day of the weekwould you be able to meet? I'm not sure what your schedule's like, butI work on the weekend and my only day off is friday (until I get out ofschool). Plus, would you want me to have him neutered there or here?

Latest posts

Back