REHOME: Near Orangeville, Ontario

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovethetailyall

Reaction score
My baby girl Roxy is looking for a new home...itry to ceep up with her constant "I want attenchion all the time" Butbeucse of school i cant give her all the play she wants!!:XIgot her from a lady whos husban was alergic and they had to get rid ofher RIGHT AWAY! so i took her in...she has had a few homes and wasnever able to handle becuse she ATTACKED them..she came to me and nowshe cuddles and followes me...she is litter trained...comes with a WARErabbit cage! There may be a Extreamly small adoption fee!:(I need herto go to a great home...she needs to live out her life better then itwas at previous places!:pray:She is a year and a fewmonths..as i was told..i got her at the bigging of winter.....she is ahollend lop.....Help her out please... but if its not to mutch i wouldlike to come see her some time too..i will miss her Roxy'ness!:missyou

no she ant spayed...anyone interested or knowanyone who may want her...she hasent had a good life till now and iwant her to go to some who will understand her and be able to love herlike she would love you......:(

Do you think you may be able to take her...? :)I know sheisent spayed but she is a sweetie! i could bring her to meetyou??:?She is funny!...I know there is a show in brooklinagin soon...i think there is a fair..i think..do you know? anyways ifthere is im probally going and i could bring her with me! for you tomeet her!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Has she been spayed?

Susan:bunnydance:

oooohhhhhhh i want her really bad! orangeville area did you say? how much is the adoption fee??

Im actuly right outside tottenham! umm maby $20for a fee..thats all! P.M me if you interested! ohh Please...are youthe onw ho showes at ballycroy?

If she isn't spayed and you know someone fromthis board willing to help out, why not waive the fee? Theyare going to have to invest in the spay so they could put the $20towards that, no?

A fee is a good thing for Joe Blow public but if you know someone here who can help out, that might be a good idea.

lovethetailyall wrote:
Im actuly right outside tottenham! umm maby $20 for afee..thats all! P.M me if you interested! ohh Please...are you the onwho showes at ballycroy?
yes i am. i still don't know if i cantake her, my mom still isn't sure. but if no one takes her i might beable to.

she has been up for adoption for about 2months..i would love if you could take her!! can you maby atleat meether?Maby it may spark your interest!

Heck yea it a WARE rabbit cage...its worth like$100 i think and she comes with accsesories and her litter and toys ofcourse!! She went to my friends today and her and 4 rabbits and 2piggys played together and ran around!! sooo cute!!!!:DButher and the othr rabbit spot(spot is the boss) had to ceep beingseperated becuse they both wanted to be BOSS!;)

WHat days are good for you?

hey lovethetailyall, idon't think i'll be able to take her!:(:Xmom said no, wedon't want another, we meaning her! lol i'm so sorry, i hope shecan go to a good home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhh sosaddd!!!:cry4::bigtears:

!!lizzy:cry2 and shugar:bunny19

Latest posts

Back