Recommend a book?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend

Basajaun.jpg

by our very own member, RosemaryVanDeuren

I love To Kill A Mockingbird, we read it in school two years ago. Also love The Roll Of Thunder, Hear My Cry series.

If you love the twilight saga you will love the night world series by LJ Smith

images
there are two ther books and soon a third.

Heartland is amazing if you like horses and romance

images
its a series of 25 enrapturing books. they just started the tv series here in america.

I have having my grandma see if she can find Basajuan in the library for me. It looks really good.

jessicalovesjesse wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
I recommend

Basajaun.jpg

by our very own member, RosemaryVanDeuren

I want it!
But it is sold out...
:(

Hi Jessica! Minda posted a link to this thread on my Facebook page, so I thought I'd stop by & comment here :)

BASAJAUN is sold out on Amazon. I am currently working on a new edition so this first version (hopefully!) will not be printed again. However I stashed a couple away before it sold out so if you would like to get your hands on one (especially since the new one won't be out for a while) you can buy a copy directly from me via Paypal for $14 ($10 + $4 US shipping to [email protected] ). Thanks for your interest in the book!

& thanks for the recommendation, Minda! It's much appreciated! :D

Hey, I'm also going to be a nerd and recommend some of my young adult faves for books :D

I'm a big, big T. A. Barron fan. He did THE LOST YEARS OF MERLIN series (5 books) followed up by the MERLIN'S DRAGON trilogy (three books, the last of which is upcoming next month!). The LYOM series follows the adolescent Merlin who will someday grow into the famous wizard. Lovely, wonderful stuff. Barron has a passion for nature & the environment that really comes through in his writing, and makes for inspiring, life-affirming books which really set themselves apart form the genre.

Another author I love is Maria V. Snyder who did the POISON series trilogy: POISON STUDY, FIRE STUDY & MAGIC STUDY. I actually think fans of Twilight would really like Snyder's books. POISON STUDY is about an imprisoned teen in a fictitious, totalitarian government who's enlisted to be the new poison taster for the commander. Really well-written.

Latest posts

Back