Rebirth of the Phoenix from Ashes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got my photobucket running.

Now here are the pictures I wanted to add previously.

As I mentioned Phoenix loves to sleep in her carrier. She looks so cute, reminds me of a donkey :)

[URL=http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/holtzchick/media/IMG_0200_zpsd323fa22.jpg.html]
[/URL]

And of course the other night my boyfriend left us home alone... I woke up super early and naturally we watched the sunset together!!

[URL=http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/holtzchick/media/IMG_0232_zpsd538befc.jpg.html]
[/URL]
Angelcakes :)

[URL=http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/holtzchick/media/IMG_0242_zps5b4de72a.jpg.html]

Posing for the camera..

[URL=http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/holtzchick/media/IMG_0241_zpscaca4612.jpg.html] [/URL]

Then she had enough....

[URL=http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/holtzchick/media/IMG_0248_zps7b1c142c.jpg.html] [/URL]

You can actually see her skirt she has from her molt. She looks so funny!!

Since I had just recently purchased a new laptop battery, I left the box and receipt for her to play with... Not much going on in the video but she's so cute and if you watch until the end, you can see her beaner tongue!!!

[URL=http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p591/holtzchick/IMG_0249_zpsd64d978b.mp4] [/URL]

Last edited:
Michelle, she is just adorable with her little skirt and love the video. I always love seeing the buns in movement and she´s got such a cute little face and I never realised she has such big eyes.

Michelle, she is just adorable with her little skirt and love the video. I always love seeing the buns in movement and she´s got such a cute little face and I never realised she has such big eyes.

Yuuup. She's my little angel and if you look closely she's got these big dark eyelashes that she always bats around too.

I so wish I had the time to bond her with another bun, it's such a shame... Maybe she'd get along with something else like a small dog, or cat? I don't know if I want to chance that but my boyfriend has been bugging me for a while. He's home a lot but he won't bond bunnies, he's scared to touch them and incase they fight....

Phoenix has really gotten into the hang of hanging out with me on the bed, short increments at a time mind you probably 10 min or so but its growing on me, reminds me of Peter Cartier :-(

He used to lay at the foot of my bed while I did all of my forum searching...

Anyways, here are some pictures of her today all snuggled into my duvet cover... She's trying to return my grooming favors by licking my hand.

One ear down one up..

Something outside startled her... here you can really see those big brown eyes :)

She is so cute! I love her coloring! :) She's so sweet! Ash looks like the last picture when he hears a noise from far off. I can't play the video because my internet is slower than usual but I'm sure its adorable! :)

I just love here, that last picture is gorgeous, she´s got such an expressive face and love those eyes.

She seems really happy up there with you and she has you to groom. I´m glad my boys have each other when I´m not there and they do enjoy being together now. Bonding is not always easy as we both know but I would love to see her with a little friend.

No kidding Morgan! LOL, I wouldn't either! Ash thinks that the bed is his litter box and poops and pees on it. The peeing is what mostly bugs me. He only pees on the bed and in his litter box.

Phoenix drove me NUTS this morning!! She was so loud chewing on the bars of her pen this morning!! Like geeze, I was trying to get a decent nights sleep since I got home at 11:30 from work last night! (I finished at 9 but other problems at the dealership!) She's like a little energizer bunny! Ever since I let her out, she's running back and forth in the hall and up and down the stairs LOL... and she's spastic too! She just jumps up on the bed and she was like PET ME!! so I pet her then she just runs off the bed lol... doesn't know what she wants!

Kind of a good start to the week, yesterday I sold another car, going to sell one today hhopefully, it's been a little slower for me since I had been sick earlier in the month. Last weekend, I purposely booked my Saturday off so I could go for a day canoeing trip with my boyfriend... the night of, I got so excited I went to the store and went on a shopping spree of things for the trip!! THEN just as we were going to go to bed on Friday evening, I got an email blast that our trip got cancelled and I would be refunded.... I was so mad! Go figure that's just my luck! No time to relax... I did however insist on taking saturday off and instead bought some new pieces of furniture (yay for furniture!!).

Anyways, have a great day guys!! :)

It sucks you didn't get to go canoeing, I bet that would have been super fun!

I feel like Ellie is like that too, she's just a spaz. She picks up her food bowl and slams it into her water bowl and makes all sorts of racket until I let her out. Then she acts like a little weirdo.

I also love new furniture! Who doesn't though? Don't even get me started on rugs.

I hope you sell lots of cars!

Good for him, hope he´ll be really happy there but I´m sad to see him go and I´m sure you´ll miss him.

Good to know that Hippo has found a foster home! I'm sad to see him go as well, and I'm sure you'll miss him. But good to know he has a good home! :)

I hope you sell lots of cars!

Well that it, Hipster has gone to his new foster home, and Phoenix and I are left alone at home. We're going to miss him here, it's certainly different.

I have the day off work, thought I would take the time to actually bunny proof the house and get Phoenix free range, about time. Just stuck on how I'm going to get her walking on hardwood (I guess a rug is a great solution lol) as she currently spends all er time upstairs where the carpet is. I really would prefer her walking around downstairs.

Will update :)

Hope Hippo will be happy in his new home. Try putting some non slip rugs down,that´s what I´ve got on my marble floors so they don´t slip as much and they soon get used to it.

I´m sure she´ll love having her run of the place, as long as she´s happy, that´s all that matters.

I hope Hippo will like his new home! Ash slips on the tiles as well but he doesn't seem to mind he just keeps going! I'm sure Phoenix will love having free range of the place! That's a bunnies dream!

Hmmm... another long weekend... another long day...

I did something I probably shouldn't have... and I'm not going to admit to anything just yet.... perhaps I will post later this evening. :devil

Latest posts

Back