Really odd kitten?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!

Pokie (the horse) likes bottled water and will stick her head in the car window for the air conditioning. She's a diva! LOL!

seniorcats wrote:
Oscar - creme brulee and Ben and Jerry's - expensive tastes

My Dad's cat loves fruit! He especially likes cantaloupe!! It's so funny to see him eat it!! I have some pictures of him eating it somewhere...will have to dig them up.

My Mom's cat will have absolutely nothing to do with human food! She's such a diva! lol. She doesn't like it at all!! She will turn her noseup at milk, too! She pretends she wants it, but really she doesn't lol.

My cat is lactose intolerant. He isn't able to have milk at all, but he can have smaller bits of cheese and other dairy products...If he drinks milk he gets sick :?

And then most of the kitties like cotton candy and other weird stuff, too. lol.

Emily

Oh, I just remembered...Fritz loves corn on the cob. I hold it for him and he chews the kernels off the cob. Makes a great big mess, but he enjoys it. :D

I also used to have a cat - Snooch - who got a kick out of drinking from the aquarium. He'd play with the lid till he got it open and then help himself. Unfortunately, this led to the demise of a red betta I had. That fish would circle around at the bottom of the tank every time I went near it, going faster and faster, picking up momentum...and then as soon as I opened the lid he'd launch himself upward like a rocket. Well, one night while I was sleeping Snooch got thirsty and opened the lid. Fish flew up and out - found him the next morning on the floor. Poor little guy committed fishicide. :foreheadsmack:

LadyBug wrote:
Pickles doesn't like catnip....he likes peppermint! if you have peppermint lotion on your feet he'll lick them......:tongue
This reminded me! Ages ago Robert was using BenGay on his back (which smells like toothpaste!) andbiscuit would go nuts trying to get to him to lick it off. She would lick his shirt, etc.

My cat goes nuts for lasagna and rabbit food. It is hilarious too cuz while its in the oven and you can start to smell it, he'll sit there and meow at it until we finally take it out and let him have a piece. lol

195.jpg

Oh my lil' garfield.

What a pretty kitty!

We had the corn on the cob freaks too! They would growl and hiss if you tried to come near them if they had a piece! LOL!

Wizzy was hilarious to watch when he ate cotton candy (he was a 30 lb black cat and had the personality of a dog)... he'd take a bit and then look at you like "What did you do with it?!?!" LOL!

haha. his name is ricky so we'd call him "pretty Ricky" Super cute. He'd come running then leave if we didnt have food. oh, and with this cat you cant leave ice cream out, anywhere. He'll find it and get into it. lol. I put it on a tv table once just for a minute to grab a spoon and he was having a great time eating all my ice cream in what, the 2 seconds i was gone? cute cats. lol

Apparently, Spicey-hot nacho cheese is AWESOME for kitties! Diesel is going crazy trying to get more...... :?

He's not that weird. When I was a kid, my first cat, Jewel, looooovvvvvvved fruit. Cantalope was her main love in life. My current cat, Aurora can't stop herself from geting into our bread. We have to hide it, as she will seek and eat a whole good loaf.

LOL! You reminded me of a cat we had when I was just a little girl. She LOVED bread too and one day we walked in to find her having eaten her way through part ofa loaf, and out the other side! She was just a kitten and she fell asleep IN THE BREAD from being so full - her tummy looked like she was going to burst!

Latest posts

Back