Really odd kitten?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Diesel goes crazy for banana nut muffins....

I just returned from Sam's Club with some and he's like all over me trying to get it.

:craziness

Maybe he's really a monkey?

I have one who goes nutso for donut. The moist inside part of a donut. When Hooty was a kitten she liked popcorn, but she grew out of that one...Fluffy will still kill you fora bit of donut.

Eve loves bread... and rabbit pellets. Oxbow BB/T to be exact. I've learned the hard way not to leave a bag of it on the kitchen table...:shock:

My old grandma cat, Gertrude, like french fries and potato chips. Not sure why... Maybe her past guardian was a potato-addict. :?

myheart

Pickles doesn't like catnip....he likes peppermint! if you have peppermint lotion on your feet he'll lick them......:tongue

Juju goes NUTS for anything chocolate (including reeses pieces and m&m's). He also likes anything minty (candy-wise).

Zaide used to LOVE eating the Oxbow BBT pellets.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Diesel goes crazy for banana nut muffins....

I just returned from Sam's Club with some and he's like all over me trying to get it.

:craziness

Maybe he's really a monkey?

Not surprised.....

....Is one of the family of Bo? No?

:expressionless

I had 2 kitties before I got married.
Miss Pumpkin loved spaghetti....picked it up one piece at a time and ate it starting from the end.
Sir Samwise loved broccoli, and would climb all over me to get a piece.

Pumpkin and Sam were a couple...very much in love with each other!

Reality check!!!
For the very first time....I've realized that both of them are more than likely at the Bridge.:(....It was over 20 years ago that they were with me.

They weren't with me for all of their lives.....just their first 4 or 5 years.:(

MrsD ended up being very allergic to them, so "we" decided they should be rehomed.
Not sure "we" made the right decision, but....

...yeah, spaghetti andbroccoli

I gotta go hug a bunny now...:(

Wow! I never realized so many cats had sweet tooths and such. Tank likes to lick the mini-blinds - and anything plastic really. :?

Catnip is a form of mint isn't it?

Jim - "hug" Sorry to bring up a sad memory.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Jim - "hug" Sorry to bring up a sad memory.
:hug:Don't be sorry

it's a happy-sad memory for me

better to have had it, than not to have had it at all!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm not sure, but I'd be scared to give it to Juju. He'd be CRAZY :p.

Diesel is too young for it to do much yet, but Tank is a freak! he rolls and licks and drools (ok, he drools from a lot of things) .... then he looks like he's been smoking the happy weed for about a week straight! LOL!

undergunfire wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm not sure, but I'd be scared to give it to Juju. He'd be CRAZY :p.
We had Applebees curbside last night for dinner. Diesel apparently likes spicey too! He about drove me crazy wanting my quesadilla burger! Sheesh!

Seniorcats wrote:

Mallory loves jalapeno pepper cheese.

My Fritz is a potato chip fanatic. If he hears a bag being opened he will come running, and will climb all over you to get one, shoving your hand, butting your arm with his head. You can push him away 20-30 times and he'll come right back...just like a big fat hairy boomerang. Catarang. ;)

Tasha was much more polite. She'd sit there and purr loud and furious, just waiting to be handed a morsel of food. Never push or shove, she'd patiently wait her turn. I don't recall any particular food that Tasha had a craving for, but she did have a fetish - plastic grocery bags. Every time I returned from shopping I had to make sure all bags were put away, otherwise I'd catch Tasha on the table, quietly nomming on the them.

Oh, and Fritz's fetish is the bathroom sink. He sits on it and licks the dry porcelain. I have no idea why, and he hasn't told me. (Maybe he's trying to remove the ugly blue color from it.)

Bella loves sour cream and cheddar potato chips...she also ate a dill potato chip once....the look on her face was priceless!

she's not huge into people food...only other thing she'll eat usually is lunch meat (mind you she won't touch canned cat food....apparently one poisoned her in another life or something!)

but even if she doesn't eat it....she has to have her nose in it to find out what YOU are eating!

Wow, thinking back, I remember having cats that liked weird stuff before:

• French onion dip
  • cotton candy
  • Heath candybars
  • biscuts
  • sucking tomatoes
  • lettuce
  • straws (diesel likes these too but Wizzy would go after them from your cup as you still were drinking! He'd pull them out and lick them and then play with them)
Apparently, he's not as weird as I thought LOL!

Latest posts

Back