Really need some help :( crusty nose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Hampton Court isn't too far away from me then! Other than Pet Doctors and the vet I go to (Cape Vet Clinic) I haven't seen anything nearby-there are loads of Pet Doctors near me though!!
Pet Doctors does look quite good and experienced so on Monday I'll try and give them a call! We did go once as a bit of an emergancy-my first rabbit died suddenly at 8monthes it just happened over night, he got a very runny tummy and we couldn't get him to the vet in time so unfortunatly he died, the next day Daisy got a runny tummy so we called Pet Doctors and being saturday they had to call out an emergancy vet, who did a great job and she was fine but the vet was actually allergic to rabbits! which didn't seem to good but he clearly knew what he was doing.

Pet doctors are excellent! phoned on tuesday and the receptionist got the vet to phone us back 10mins later, talked to him and he agreed Penicillin was what he would normally use and he seemed to have experience with Syphilis, so we booked an appointment for next tuesday!

Great news! So glad you found someone to help that may be more up to date with Buns!! Keep us posted!
XOXO

Latest posts

Back