Rattling cage doors.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
I've seen threads here on the forum about whatyou all do to stop the rattling of cage doors at night. I've comeinterested in the topic, knowing the fact that all of us rabbit mommy'sand daddy's have relation to it.

To stop the rattling, what do you do to calm them down?

Yesterday night, Emmy wouldn't stop rattling her cage, and I wasbecoming restless. So, I did the trick that most of all you rabbitparent(s) do..wiping something sour on the cage door so that they wouldstop the racket!! I tried Lemon Juice, and yet it worked!:shock:I took a napkin and lightly poured some lemon juice onthe paper towel and lightly spread it across her wired cage door. (Ithink Emmy knew what I was doing. )I sat by her cage, and there she wasjust sniffing her cage bars until she started licking it. She licked itabout 2-4 times and turned around and just gave me the BUNNYBUTT!I couldn't help but laugh. I said good-night to her andshut off the light. And from then I didn't hear any cage rattling allnight long. Oh boy did I get a good nights sleep!

:ele::sleep:

That's great. I'll have to try it.

Mine like to work their three water bottles in unisonin themiddle of the night! Afraid there's nothing I can do aboutthat! It's so loud!

Laura

rabbitluvr04 wrote:
Thank you for the information! I have a feeling it will helpme a lot...but the buns
may not be so happy.:p
Lols. No problem! I bet all buns wont be happy about this..the fact that their tasting something really sour xD

Latest posts

Back