Rate my MIXED rabbit.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, they look very much like Mocha and Spice as young bunnies! And Mocha and Spice are Heinz 57's -- they weighed between 6.5-7.5 lbs.

Your bun looks a lot like one of my guys, Clover when he was a baby. I know Clovers mom was a Flemish Giant, but I don't know what his daddy was.I was at a sale and his mom got snatched up by someone who was planning on eating her,leaving her three little babies in the cage, who were not yet weaned.... so they came home with me.

Him and his brother are much smaller than my Flemish Giant...

100_7522.jpg

Your bun looks a lot like one of my guys, Clover when he was a baby. I know Clovers mom was a Flemish Giant, but I don't know what his daddy was.I was at a sale and his mom got snatched up by someone who was planning on eating her,leaving her three little babies in the cage, who were not yet weaned.... so they came home with me.

Him and his brother are much smaller than my Flemish Giant...

100_7522.jpg

Rayne...maybe not a Rhinelander, because of the lack of tri-point (unless I'm missing it), but perhaps an English spot? Or a mix because the spots are pretty big. I'm not an expert by any stretch though, just entering the bunny world.

Buttercup looks so great to. Her coloring looks just perfect with her expression, so innocent. :p

And sky, Magic's daughter is beautiful. I love the coloring on her, she has such a beautiful head. It's so shapely. The markings suit her well. :biggrin2:

Trailsend: Your girl has such beautiful markings. The Rhinelander type marks are my favorite in bunnies, and yours shows it beautifully.

Nut wrote:
And Sky, Magic's daughter is beautiful. I love the coloring on her, she has such a beautiful head. It's so shapely. The markings suit her well. :biggrin2:

Thanks! Karlee was actually the one to notice her markings were just like her dads, lol. I wish I had kept J.J.; she probably would have been a great hopper like her dad. Yeah I loved her markings a lot too. I would have actually changed her name from J.J. to M.J. if I had kept her. That way it stood for Magic Junior, even though she was a girl, lol; better than Jay Junior! Or it could have been S.J., Star Junior, lol.

Emily

I have no idea about breed, so I can only comment on how absolutely adorable everyone's bunnies are :)

This thread is a great idea. I'm hoping that you guys could possibly help me out with what Alaska is. She's about 1 year old, 4.5lbs & a BEW, all white. I've only been told 2 things about her: 1- her ears are too long for her body :?& 2- someone thought that she had Dutch characteristcs. I'm not too sure what they meant by that since she is pure white. Here's Alaska:

Picture020.jpg

Picture016.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Gixxer is a Black Otter mini-rex, but I'm curious how good his markings are, here's Gixxer:

Rabbit102807012.jpg

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Naturestree, they're both girls, lol.

I can't really see the Polish in them. I've told Karlee a few times that they look like Flemish/Checkereds because of their sizes; even though they're still growing. It's possible they have Polish/Nethie in them; that's what she (karlee) thought at first when they were little. Their ears are just WAY too big to be a Nethie or Polish.

Emily

if at 4-5 months they weigharound 5#s I really doubt that they have Giant breeding in them.

Butternut may have Palimino in her definetly a mix Netherland and something but not a giant breed

We've got a little of everything LOL

My son Matthew has had Polish for about 4 years, but doesn't do much with them anymore. He primarily focuses on the Dwarf Hotots.

Pam

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How about Georgie???

He is 12lbs currently. He came to me when he was about 8 weeks old, and weighed 1/2lb then; that was back in March last year.

Here are some pics of him:
Side view:
DSC01238.jpg

DSC03023.jpg

His bunny butt:
DSC02999.jpg

His front half and face:
DSC01233.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

1005.jpg

DSC03021.jpg

A silly pic:
DSC02993.jpg

One of him tranced!
DSC01244.jpg

And my favorite pic ever taken!
DSC02934.jpg

So?? How does he rate?

BTW: I think he's a French Lop/Flemish Giant mix.

Chinmom, I'd say possibly dwarf lop (mini lop in the US?) but I'm no expert... He looks a lot like my dwarf lop Barney, but a lot bigger!

I do know that he is a real sweetheart though! I love that last pic of him, he looks like he has Dumbo ears! :)

:inlove:

Tell you what, if you send him to me, I'll take a good look at him and tell you what breed he is... ;)

Latest posts

Back