RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How I wish Cosmo would cuddle with me like that!If I ever so much as try to place him on his back, he acts as thoughI'm about to chop his limbs off!!! Maybe ashe getsolder, he'll calm down. oohhh, why did god create a creatureso cuddly looking that 99% of the time doesn't want to becuddled!!! I'm so frustrated, I want to just fall asleep withhim and I can't....::cries bitterly::

-Ness

Thishas got to be one of my favourites:

XmasEcard.jpg

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!

Vickie

I worked my tailoff for the last few weeks on the Cheerleader Banquet and we pulled itoff without a hitch yesterday. :)Everything was beautiful andmy major project, which was a 30 minute long, 370 photo, power pointshow, with music, went wonderfully and the girls loved it!Here's a picture of Sebastian's Little Girl. I thought itshowed how much she is growing. And since I haven't posted anything newof myself in ages (yuck) I'm putting one on of me and my Cheerleaderdaughter. My husband took that photo and he is a bit camera challengedso it isn't as close up or clear, but you get the idea! :p

Raspberry
JBanquet0.jpg

KSbanquet.jpg

Sebastian's Little Girl was playing babies with her bunny again tonight! ;)

He doesn't mind at all but the other kids in the house think it's pathetic! :?

Raspberry
highchair2.jpg

highchair.jpg

Look at that hair!!!! I love it!!! I wishBailee's hair would get with it! I want long little girl hair to playwith! What was it like when she was really little?

Megan

S.L.G. is growing up so fast. I don'tthink I care to see any more pictures of my girl because I just wanther to stay this age. Give her a big hug and kiss forme.

The picture of you and your daughter is excellent, Raspberry.I can't believe how much you two look alike. So glad she gotyour genes and not her fathers. As everyone repeatedly tellsyou, you and your family are a gorgeous family.

Now...as to Sebastian...I cannot believe what this rabbit puts up with!

highchair2.jpg

-Carolyn

I'm speechless and that doesn't happen veryoften...ask my husband lol. Raspberry, You have such a beautifulfamily. The love comes through in each photo. I swear if I didn't knowbetter I'd swear that was a stuffed animal ya'll pose.

You have such an amazing gift. Each photo is a work of art. I mustadmit the whole butt puppet thing...:shock::?Kindawrong:)Really Wrong lol

See now I have that image in my head and that's not what I wantfloating around in there. I'm going to back and look at all the picsbefore that.

Tina

Do yourself a favor,

Don't try to figure her out, Dajeti2.

-Carolyn

Can't believe "The Stalker" hasn't posted yet.

*Laughs*

-Twilight Zone Music-

-Carolyn

Carolyn, It's kinds scary huh?

Raspberry, I really love the pics. I think we need to make you the"Official" Boathouse Bunny Party" photographer. It's theperfect job, you get to tale pics of all the cute bunnies.The pay is well..great... Oh wait do you like Craisins?;)

Tina

Back