Rant Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Okay bringing back the good ol' rant thread :p

Rant #1 of the rant thread!

Hrmph.. as some of you might know I started school again this week, (year 10 now so GCSE!) and because my little sister Emily* is just starting at my school, secondry school she has been a bit panicky and worried anyway. But because the year 7's go back a day early she went alone on Monday. She went on the normal bus 555 the one I have been getting on for 3 years! (Since I was in year 7) and when she got to school they all got their bus passes. Mum texted her at home time and Emily said she was on the bus.. on the 554. I was thinking 'hold on a minute, thats not the right bus!' it still comes to my village but stops at the other end and Emily wouldn't know how to get back! So me and mum were frantically texting her back and forward and mum basically throws me outside saying 'Go find your sister' because if she didnt get off in our village she'd be in a completley different place! (This isn't even the rant btw!) Luckily she was with my friends friend so it was okay.. but me and mum didn't know that! We were panicking and there was me runnning around the village trying to find her and she just strolls up cool as a flipping cucumber!

OKay heres the rant..
We thought as I've been getting on 555 since I started I'd have the same bus pass so we'd swap Emily to the 555 too... but I had the 554 bus pass too!! :?
That bus is supposed to stop at the end of our road, but because it never has anyone get off there it wasn't in the habit of stopping so my friend Alice* told the bus driver where to stop and luckily he did. But today we had a different bus driver... so I asked him to stop at the right bus stop and he just said.. 'No. It doesn't stop there. ' Just like that.. I was like err but thats what it says on my bus pass... he just went Well it doesnt. So we (Me, Emily & Alice) had to walk back home from the other end of the village!!!

I'm so annoyed! I hate bus drivers seriously! Do they have no sympathy or even COMMON SENSE?

:X

So mums phoned up the bus company and so is Alice & Olivers mum, hopefully tomorrow I'll have a shorter walk!
:run:

Anyway thats my first rant! Rant away everyone :p

:tantrum:

I'm getting so sick of living in the southern United States.

• I'm tired of racism where I live. I know everyone is going to be a little racist at some times despite the fact that we are a modern civilization with no need for it, but WHAT. THE. HELL. I feel like it's slowly seeping into my brain, no matter how hard I fight against. It's everywhere! And of course, when you call people out on it, they're like "Oh, I'm not racist! I was just joking about wanting to kill everyone that looks like that!" Oh, right, my mistake. That's hilarious. :grumpy:
  • And then we have the oh-so-lovely, homophobia! Everyday I have to listen to people talk about how if you even look at the same sex in a strange way you should be taken out back and shot so that you can then spend an eternity burning in hell. Not so much with my circle of friends, because this generation is generally okay with that sort of thing and I don't have any friends believe in hell, but with my parents and their friends. Do people honestly not realize how stupid they look when they talk about things like that? If you're going to senselessly hate and judge everyone, keep it to yourself and stop ruining the good vibes in the room with your ignorant thoughts.
  • Religious people. You believe? Wonderful! I'm sure it's a source of endless happiness for you. Keep it to yourself. And no, "keep it to yourself" does not mean, preach at me and beat me over the head with a bible until I convert. I'm not confused, I'm not rebelling, I'm not scared of consequences for my actions (because I'm a good person, TYVM), I don't want or need your help. That is not the right way to go about converting people anyway. You're more likely to do so if you keep your mouth shut and only speak about it when spoken to. If you interject it into every conversation I have with you, knowing full well my opinions and after I ask you nicely, don't be surprised when I get an attitude. Talking about it is fine, don't get me wrong. Lecturing me about how I am going to hell is not okay. I respect your beliefs and don't bash on your religion publicly and in front of you, so please take my way of life into consideration, or don't get mad when I start blaspheming. To the religious people in my life who understand this fully: Thank you. I appreciate the fact that you take every conversation as an invitation to tell me about all the wonderous torture I'm going to endure while burning with Satan.
  • People who run meth labs with their children sleeping in the next room, buying the ingredients with the money they get from the government because they're too whacked out on drugs to work, that they should be using for Fruity Pebbles, but instead are buying cold medicine and starter fluid really need to cut it out. I don't care if you do drugs, just keep it away from innocent people. And don't blow up your trailer!
  • If I see any more inadvertant animal abuse from people I know, I may snap. If you can't pay enough attention to your animals to see that they are having problems, you shouldn't have them in the first place. But let me guess? It's okay because animals don't have feelings, right? Yeah, well I'm pretty sure that even if they can't express anger, they can physically feel those fleas and ticks eating through their skin, and the huge gashes they indure from trying to claw them off.
[align=center]:rant:
[/align]
I think that's all for right now. I'm afraid if I keep going I may start offending people.

Parents need to realize that my hours are from 7:50-3:10. I am willing to have conferences from 7:30-8:00 and from 8:00-8:30. I'm not willing to stay after school. If you care about your child, take an hour off of work and get in here in the morning, just like I have to do for my son. I tutor after school and I have 2 children myself, for whom I'm running around and doing things. It's not "unfair" of me not to want to stay after work when I'm not getting paid to meet with you for goodness knows how long to rant about your child. And, I know you do, because I talked to your child's teachers from last year!!!

hmm...stupid guys who think thier all that need to get over themselves and stop being so selfish. as my bf, i dont ask to much i dont think. a how was your day, would be nice. instead i get it from other guys who pay more attention to me than my own bf who is too obsessed with his own life and car and truck to care about me or how i feel...o but if he gets a little upset...the whole world falls apart and i gotta pick up all the peices. plus, i swear hes cheating. tada

My credit card company, who have locked me out of my online account so I can't see my balence online and make payments and when I called the help number, just got a **** automated system that was no help at all and told me to make a payment over the phone which, I wasn't comfortable doing. I therefore have no clue when my payments are due! they then had the audacity to call me this weekend demanding a payment of £25 to balence my account! Again the call was automated and I couldn't speak to anyone!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH how can I make any payments when, I can't access my accounts!!!! :X:grumpy::pullhair::tantrum::banghead:soapbox:sigh:

I'm sick of having tons of homework, the senior cycle is so hard! I have to spend most of my time either doing homework or dancing these days! Usually I love to dance but I'm so tired from school work! We were told Monday we had to have an MJ dance ready to go on stage this Friday for the whole school to see, with only 3 40 minutes sessions to rehearse :shock: So let's just say it won't be much of a spectacular performance! Also, learning dances for a musical has me wrecked tired. Did I say the senior cycle was hard?

STEALERS!!! I had my brand new samsung phone, really nice and flash that my grandad bought me. Had it a total of 17 hours, was ata party and it wasflipped over my topand some little (insert very nasty word here) who goes by the name of James Hockley snitched it!! Went to the police but aslong as he denys it they can't do anything! Grrr!! The irritating thing is I've externally had the phone locked, you can't go into the menu, you can't get a new number put on it - you can't do anything - unless you know the password I put on it. So it's useless yet he won't give it back!! GAH GAH GAH!!!!!

Rant over :D

PROCRASTINATION!!! I am soooo terrible, ugh! I tell myself something needs to get done and then I slide on it!

I have sewing orders to do! 4 huge cage pads & 2 shelf pads for a rat cage, a couple items for an order I got today, 6 items to sew because I am doing a trade, and then some gifts for a friend that needs to get sewn.

Yet....here I sit, online. I hate the computer sometimes. I really do. I spend too much time reading about other people's rabbits/rats & stuff, when I should be spending time with my own or doing something else productive (like sewing orders).

:grumpy:

undergunfire wrote:
PROCRASTINATION!!! I am soooo terrible, ugh! I tell myself something needs to get done and then I slide on it!

I have sewing orders to do! 4 huge cage pads & 2 shelf pads for a rat cage, a couple items for an order I got today, 6 items to sew because I am doing a trade, and then some gifts for a friend that needs to get sewn.

Yet....here I sit, online. I hate the computer sometimes. I really do. I spend too much time reading about other people's rabbits/rats & stuff, when I should be spending time with my own or doing something else productive (like sewing orders).

:grumpy:
Don't make me nag you. ;)

Outsourcing.
They outsourced half my dept to India and now I have to deal with these slow, unmotivated, basically lazy people who can't seem to speak English. I understand you're in a different country but when you're paid to do a customer service job you're expected to actually understand what the customer is saying and be able to speak back in the same language as the customer! UGH!!!!!!

My mom raided my closet and took some of my NEW clothes back to the stores! Some things that I WANTED just hadn't worn yet (which, how am I supposed to wear fancy clothes to school when I have a science class in the morning and we are always out in the field working?? Obviously I'll save the fancy clothes for fancier occasions!) So I just found out today she took back my new shirt that I planned on wearing next week all because I "already have one"...bull...I can have two of the same shirts and it was QUITE a lot different! Ugh she makes me so mad! She had no right to go through my clothes and take things I wanted and take them back. It p*sses me off so much! :(

Oh, and my sister just told me that she told my mom she didn't have anything she wanted gone, and my mom didn't take ANY of her things. Yet I told my mom the same thing and she went through my stuff....I'm sitting here crying because I'm so freaking pissed.

GRRRRR.

Okay, I feel a little bit better...but I still want my clothes back!

Emily

OK this one is never ending 4 me and will never changes BUT i still get ticked when I'm taken advantage of. I need to b a gud business person and sometime shut my mouth. But their are parents out there that think I am just a babysitter...UMMM No I dont charge the prices I do and do all things I do with your kids to be called a babysitter and b treated the way some of these parents treat me. I have to shut my mouth only for the kids sake bcuz if I say whats on my mind then poof the remove the kids...I love these kids like my own and they r here for almost 8-10 hours a day we r family, I am here to help and be a team player and even a sounding board, not a stepping board...GRR

ok done :)

What I should add is that I wish these parents that have their kids in my care gave me appreciation, and don't take me for granted so much

Big award winning movies that I can't understand!
- What is going on with this movie "No Country For Old Men"?????? I'm like half paying attention to it but all I see is a buncha guys shooting each other with guns and things that look like guns but aren't guns. This DVD is going back to Netflix with a big sad face on it!

I HATE I HATE I HATE BEING SICK!!!!!!!!
STUPID VIRUSES!!

Especially when the docs don't know what you have so all they give you is Panadol!!! and my whole flipppin body hurts, and im in sooo much pain. im missing out on too much school work!!

- How people seem to forgot how to drive in the snow when there are the firs tfew snowfalls of the year. Come on people we live in Canada! There is snow for like 7 months of the year! Why is it that as soon as it starts snowing, you forget how to drive in it! Slow down!!!!

I decided to get one of the rockband bandmates as a present for my dad for xmas, I had to find a shipping company who would ship to the uk so, I could recieve it as it is a american company and would only ship to the US. So I sorted all this out and made the order, the first one they cancelled due to a error with my card which I rectifed and replaced my order, this time they said it was being processed, then the following day they sent me anouther email saying it had been cancelled but, failed to tell me why, both times they told me that no payment will be taken and so I decided to get my dad something else, even though I still decided to send them a email asking them why they cancelled it. Which as of yet they haven't replied to.
So I decided to use the money I now had on my card to purchase a new wii to replace my old one which broke, but amazon said that they couldn't charge the card, so I then rang up my bank to see if there was a problem with my card, they then told me that the reason I couldn't buy the wii was because there was 2 payments waiting for clarification on my card, I asked them about these payments and what do you know, they are the payments for the rockband bandmates which, supposidly should be cancelled, now I don't know whats going on and can't find a suitable way of contacting them i.e phone to sort this out, all I can do is email them again which, soooo worked the first time :X
All I can think to do is maybe contact them again tomorrow via email and to see if the payments do come out, if they do and get no response from the company, all I think I can do is to contact consumer direct regarding the issue.
AAAAARRRGGGHH why say it is cancelled due to a problem with the funds and then keep the payments in situe on my card so, I can use my money for anything else until they confirm that it is cancelled!

Latest posts

Back