Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaf wrote:
I dont see what the big deal is.

Went to the gas station to buy a powerball ticket and decided to get something to drink. The coupon on the glass case said "buy 1 get 1 free" for the Fuze fruit drinks so I figured thats what I'd get.

Reached in, noticed it said "now packaged in break free glass" - so ... I tried it. I grabbed one and dropped it on the floor. Didn't break - I picked it up, noticed the bottle was PLASTIC, grabbed my 2nd one and headed to the checkout.

I have no idea why the person in the same aisle as myself stood there all gape mouthed like I was an idiot.

Really.

LOL!!!! Don't see what the problem is either.... Shouldn't the stuff be tested by the public-at-large? What's up with "break free glass"...? Doesn't that mean plastic by default? That's marketing for you--trying to make plastic into something else to make you want to buy it. :?They should put it on Saturday morning programing to see how many kids will think it is something new and "need to have it" to be cool.

myheart

JadeIcing wrote:
BabyBunnies wrote:
This is like the best thread everr!!!!

My dad has arranged a walk for us after lunch to try and give me some "energy"!!!

GRR
That sounds great!
And guess what !! Tomorrow we are taking Dippy for a walk on the harness!! :biggrin2:

Good job on booking the room Jen and glad you like your new boots :p

I'm itchy. We have hay mites or chiggars or something.... we spent the morning in the barn with our vet..... Pokie had to have her teeth done again - the freak who did them before was an idiot! She was cute while she was ........ drugged LOL!

I am sick for the 4th day in a row. The crud has gone from my chest to my head. Yesterday was serve dinner day at Project Munch and I had to wear a face mask. The kids thought I was in my Michael Jackson costume. It's the first time some of them came back for 2nds on vegy's just to see the weird woman. Is my face really green?

Yellow squash will eventually take over over the planet if left to their own devices. We have 'gifted' or 'inficted' the neighbors, our hair dresser, our veterinarian. the shelter and church members and still these plants are producing.

I gotta' think of something strange to mail Lexie, LOL!

Pray for a friend - Diane, as she tried to escape an abusive husband in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi she has no rights, is her husband's property, cannot have assests except her personal jewelry, cannot go any where outside the home without a chaperoneand could die easily under Sheria law. Her mother is veryill in Texas and she wants to come home. Her passport has been confiscated. I worrywe wil never hear from her again.l

Oh Gosh Anne! I worry about anyone trying to flee there! I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

If you have a cold/virus/flu/communicable disease that's going around here - you'll be sick for a while - careful it could go to pneumonia.......

seniorcats wrote:
Pray for a friend - Diane, as she tried to escape an abusive husband in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi she has no rights, is her husband's property, cannot have assests except her personal jewelry, cannot go any where outside the home without a chaperoneand could die easily under Sheria law. Her mother is veryill in Texas and she wants to come home. Her passport has been confiscated. I worrywe wil never hear from her again.l

I have heard of horrible things the men do to the women of the Middle-East countries. Once they are married, the men will find ways to make their new wives have accidental deaths so they are able to have the dowry promised by the father of the bride, usually some amount of money and livestock. I shudder to think of all of the cruelty done to these women who are raised just to please a man and be obedient even to their deaths.

It is truly a travesty that these women (and the governments) are not able to overcome this oppression. I will pray for your friend that she is able to come home safe and sound to see her family and to remain in the States if she chooses.

:pray:

myheart

Thanks for praying for my friend. I have friends in Qatar who married men from there and they are doing just great. There, husbands are no different than here. Theyhave happy, loving relationships, work outside the homeand are not considered poperty. Qatar ismore relaxed that way. But Saudi... my roommate from college married a Saudi man, was taken to live there and has not been heard from since she left in the country in 1979. Saudi is under Sheria law. A grown woman cannot leave the house for any reason without her husband's consent. Cannot work, go to school, marry, etc.It's frightening.

Not sure what is wrong with me of late. I can't seem to do anything before going to bed... If I read a book, I think about the story or incorporate it into my dreams. So I end up flopping around until just before the alarm goes off thinking/dreaming about the story.

If I play card games on my computer, I think about the games I played and what I could have done differently to win the ones I lost.

If I watch Billy videos, I have Billy dreams (which isn't necessarily a bad thing :p...).

Why can't I stop thinking about stuff at night? How do I get this stuff out of my head? :?

myheart

Back