Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I'd got over my horrific fear of lobsters but judging by the way I just reacted when a live one just appeared on the TV screen, perhaps not! :shock:

I'm always tired -- think something is wrong with me? Is it just age, hormones, lack of interest, ect.?

I'm also sick of cleaning stuff that never stays clean!!!!:XWhy isn't one time enough to keep stuff clean? Like dishes, the floor, cages, the back yard (I have a dog), the bathroom,... One time in my life-time is enough!!!!

I want some one to make me laugh...

I want to meet new people with different interests.

I want a best friend to talk with again (mine live out of town or are dead)

I want a cuddly bunny again (could take the place of best friend if need be)

Most of all, I want to live alone (without another person to mess stuff up that I just cleaned) so I have the chance to breathe and organize ALL BY MYSELF!!!!

My room is a mess, I don't want to go to school tomorrow and I don't know whether to eat pizza tonight or be healthy and have salmon and new potatoes.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

myheart wrote:
I'm always tired -- think something is wrong with me? Is it just age, hormones, lack of interest, ect.?

I'm also sick of cleaning stuff that never stays clean!!!!:XWhy isn't one time enough to keep stuff clean? Like dishes, the floor, cages, the back yard (I have a dog), the bathroom,... One time in my life-time is enough!!!!

I want some one to make me laugh...

I want to meet new people with different interests.

I want a best friend to talk with again (mine live out of town or are dead)

I want a cuddly bunny again (could take the place of best friend if need be)

Most of all, I want to live alone (without another person to mess stuff up that I just cleaned) so I have the chance to breathe and organize ALL BY MYSELF!!!!
Oh dear poor you :(I always think somethings wrong with me I always have tummy ache or headache or feel wierd. Mum just says its probably just hormones. GRR I HATE THOSE STUPID HORMONES :grumpy:

and

pinksalamander wrote:
My room is a mess, I don't want to go to school tomorrow and I don't know whether to eat pizza tonight or be healthy and have salmon and new potatoes.

I think salmon and new potatoes sounds yummy!

And my sister has just bagged the first and last apple juice whcih I wanted and wont even share it with me :grumpy:

Well if Becca will be the good side, I'll be the bad side....

Eat the pizza! :devil

I can't decide if I'm actually hungry or not. If I am I know I can't be bothered to move and make something!

Oh, and I'm STILL sick. My glands have been swollen for a week now, and whilst the temperature and acheyness isn't as bad, my head feels soooo stuffed up with rubbish that it might just explode! I'm getting bored of Lemsip, and now I'm on Sudafed..... :X

I just put the pizza in the oven before I read this!

I'm banging my head against a brick wall trying to figure out what to get my friend for his 18th. I already had something planned, but it may not work out, and now I've bigged it up so I need to come up with something else as good. Also last year I got him a really good present so I have to excel myself this year!

I like that black one. I think you could get away with more.

I think she means it will go with more. I agree.

However.. jeez.. give that coat a belt! I wouldn't wear it without a belt... its a bit frumpy shaped. Otherwise I love it. I need to get a new winter coat... my last years one was GREEN. It was lovely but I did look a bit like a Christmas tree.

I think this year I might get that 'Oatmeal Funnel Coat' on the first page. Last year I got my coat from DP's and it lasted really well, only the buttons got a bit loose but they are easy to sew back on and I was using them everyday.

I think it depends what you wear with it. I wear my coat everywhere, but especially on the 20 minute walk to school, and I often get too hot, even in December. Only on the really really cold days do I find it the right thickness. It depends how warm you get (I overheat and I love cooler weather because otherwise I arrive everywhere dripping in sweat). If you wear alot of jumpers too with your outfits you might want to go for something thinner.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR WINTER! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I love winter!

I'm picking out my winter boots and I can't decide what I want! The ones I am looking at are on this site. Can't give the direct links because its a flash, but in Ladies Boots > Casual I like:

• Mayhem Ray brown
  • Newly Made brown
  • Orinoco Sky (but they only come in Brown at the mo)

Aah I love all those boots! I think I like Mayhem Ray the best...

Boots are a problem for me- they never seem to fit my legs.... :X

I usually order mine from here:

Duo Boots

But they haven't really got anything they like this year :(

My Mum has Duo Boots too! They are lovely! I'm kinda lucky that I still need wide legs in most tight fitting boots (and Clarks do do some wide fit boots), but in Duo I come up as their smallest size. Duo boots are expensive.. but they are gorgeous. My Mum has three pairs. She even went to the Duo boot shop in Bath to buy a pair, its about 4 hours away!

Black has away of matching more clothes. While the oatmeal may not match as much.

Well and truly :threadhijacked:

Aaaah, see the Duo Boots shop in Bath is about 1/2 an hour away from me... MUAHAHAHAHA! I've never bought from there though, I normally order them online. Does your mum know there's a shop in London now? I think it's on Saville Row...

I take it back, I found some I like!

Bern

Fran, what size is the wide-leg fitting in Clarks? I really like the Newly Wed ones!

And Ali, yeah you're right... I think I'm leaning more towards the oatmeal one though- I normally only wear black trousers/jeans or dark coloured jeans, so I think they'll match... Either that or the navy one....

Now I just gotta wait for my redundancy to spend it all :biggrin2:

Oh I love those Duos!

Not all Clarks boots come in wide fitting. Ii'm not sure Newly Wed do but I tried them on (they are the only long boots we have in so far) and they seem OK, I think its because of the style, they are a bit more roomy. I don't know what the exact width is. It varies from style to style. You'd probably have to go try, we should have more in soon and hopefully everything should be in stores by at least October. Those Newly Wed ones come in an ankle boot too, called 'Newly Made'. We only have it in in black a grey, I don't know if it will come in in brown. Its got the same sole shape as my new shoes 'Henderson Fizz' from Clarks and they are really comfy.

According to the website, Newly Wed are the ankle boots? They're the ones I like! I quite like them in grey as well.... I wouldn't buy black boots normally just because I wear black jeans....

Ohhh I want some money!!! :X

Sorry I'm getting all confused. Newly Wed are the short boots. Newly Made are the same ones but longer. Those are the ones I want and tried.

Latest posts

Back