RAINBOW BRIDGE (2006 - CLOSED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My heart goes out to you! I still havent been able to tell the whole story about loseing my Pooky and Baby girl. I have started to type it up for this page but It is just to hard still.

This is by Pooky. I miss her so much!

Little Tar-tar crossed the Bridge this morning.

He was my daughter's hamster. She only got him a couple of weeks ago.

The best I can tell is that he developed an internal growth.Whatever it was advanced at a very rapid pace over the past 1-2 days.
Last night he could hardly stand up andwe didn't think he would make it through the night. We made him as comfortable as possible. We kept his cage in the bunnie room so he wouldn't be alone and so the bunnies could watch over him.
This morning I checked on him and I thought he had passed, but when I picked up the cage he raised he head a bit and looked at me. Then he opened his mouth real wide and made a little squeaking noise....and then he was gone.:(

~Jim :pray::rainbow:
(for Jessica)

:tears2:I am so sorry. How is your daughter taking the loss? Hugs to both of you:(

Shye

Aww Jim, sorry to hear that.

You guys are in my prayers. :pray::pray: Im sure that even though it was for a short time, he knew he was loved and very well cared for.

Run free, little Tar-Tar :angel:

Thanks.

Jessica is upset.
Her favorite hamster, Meatball, crossed over almost a year ago and I think she was trying to fill the little void he left.
Tar-tar was just starting to get use to us and had started to let us pick him up.

:(

lucylocket wrote:
wendy myfriend phoned me and said smarty was dying so

tony and myself took him to the vet

he was a lovely guy and so funny as well

varna xxxx
:(

:bunnyangel:I will light a candle.:(

naturestee wrote:
Jane (RexRabbit) lost her bun Uncle Albert to cancer today. Binky free Uncle Al. You'll be healed at theBridge.

:bigtears:
:pray::rainbow:....binky free Uncle Albert.

I haven't posted in here a while, but I wanted to offer condolences to one of the Internet rabbit world's kindest, most helpful posters,Jane (RexRabbit) on the loss of Uncle Albert.

Also, RIP little Courage, GentleGiant's mini-rex that fought and finally succumbed to a fatal back fracture...

And to Dawn's little foster baby, tiny Penny's even tinier newborn, who also fought a good fight but was ultimately called to the land beyond the Rainbow Bridge..

:rip:little ones..

sas :cry1:and the warren :bunny5::bunny5::bunny5::bunny5::bunny5:... ears at half mast

As I was writing the above post, I saw the awful news that I must add Just Jack's much beloved little Phoebe to this list. Jack was a Moderator here on the forum, after ending up with four of Peg's (TinysMom) little Lionhead babies.
He lost Cala several months ago during a spay, andtonight he logged in to report the sudden death of Pheobe following a what appears to have been a bad landing on a short fall -- a household accident.

She leaves a heartbroken family in her wake, and many very sad forum members who followed her antics through Just Jack's posts.

:rip:phoebe

So sorry Jack. :sad:

IMAG0072.jpg

This thread had so fortunatelyseen little action recently, but this has been a bad week forbunnies. Again, condolences to all.

sas :cry1:and the warren :bunny5::bunny5::bunny5::bunny5::bunny5:

This has been such an awful week for bunnies.

My heart goes out to all of you that have lost so much this week.

Sending lots of love and prayers your way

-Haley

Oh wow. I have candle lit for all these poor guys.

Latest posts

Back