RAINBOW BRIDGE (2006 - CLOSED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just lost my little girl Tabitha on Tuesday . . . I can't even explain how much I'm going to miss her, she was the very meaning of the phrase "good things come in small packages." There was so much personality packed into that little bunny, she could light up any room. One of the things I regret most is she was in training as a therapy rabbit, but never got a chance to share that special healing of hers with the people who needed her . . . weill besides me. :?
She was my shoulder to cry on and she was always ready to sprawl across my lap and offer kisses galore. She would do anything to make me smile and laugh - definitely a little ham. I took her everywhere with me! I will miss her company everyday, no one can ever fill thehole she's left.

Stephanie

7828c5f7.jpg

21dda3ad.jpg

65110ecd.jpg

P1010038.jpg

speckles3.jpg

Thank you all. I think I'm doing a little better everyday, but as you all know you never stop missing them. It's such a comfort to be able to share with others who have been there as well.

Stephanie and Fuzz

My netherland dwarf passed away about a month ago, beforeI found this site.

She was a lovely rabbit and her name was floppsy, light grey in her colour with a white underbelly, she wasvery stuborn and was the type thatonly wants tono you for food, butI still love her andI dont no what to dowith myself,she died at 7 years of age,and there was no real cause to her death accept old age.

I am even more upset because I wasent there to cumfort her when she was dying ( Stupid school ) butat leastI no shehas gone to a better place and i will never forget her.*cry*

Steph

R.I.P FLOPPSY

This poem was sent to me when I lost my baby pooky. I dont know who this person was so I was never able to thank them personaly so I want to share it with all of you as a way to say thank you who ever you are that sent this to me and to say thanks to all of you here for careing and understanding people like me.

Some wounds are just to deep to ever heal.

It just continues to bleed slowly...

Our baby pooky

Left our lives to soon!

Nap time with sponge bob doll. She drug her doll every were she went.

We sent out x-mas cards to every one as anouncements of our new baby. Pooky posed for the picture like a pro.

Pooky never made it to her first x-mas.

She passed away 12 days befor x-mas. Her gifts and stocking

are in my cedar chest un opened.

New Years Day we decided to start the year fresh and with a new baby tohelp

mend our broken hearts....

This is our new years baby.

Babygirl. So tiny. she chose us. we took her home knowing

She was very sick. We told each other no matter how long or how

short she was with us we would cherish every moment with her. We

got her feeling better and her wellness apointment with her vet was

Jan. 5th. That morning I kissed her goodby before going to work and planned to come home in 2 hrs to go to vet. I walked into work, clocked in, and my phone rang, It was my husband, He said you need to come bk home, we our loseing our baby girl...

It took me 13 min. to get back home.........

I was 2 min to late. She had passed away

We cherish those 5 special days we had to love her.

My heart goes out to all of you who have suffered the loss of such a precious creature. All though the pain is almost unbearable I must say I would do it all over again.

Back