Rabbits Online Auction #2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE WAX IS ABOUT TO COME OFF! COME WATCH!

The wax is off! I will be taking some photos to post. Look for one egg to be up for auction, probably on Tuesday! It will be a 5 day auction, followed by a 5 day auction of the other egg! I'm still deciding which one to do first...

I lost my internet and missed it!!:grumpy:

Just got back on a few minutes ago.....arrrrrrgh.

"Oh wella"

1. Take a chicken egg and wash it off with vinegar. From then on, you need to either wear gloves (which I hate) or hold the egg with tissue--no more touching which adds human oils to the eggshell and will ruin the design.

Drat, I knew I was doing something wrong. My childhood is RUINED! D=

Fantastic work, Elf Mommy!

I thought the last color would be a deep purple, but I guess I left it in a lil too long and it had an interesting reaction to the green and turned a rich black color instead. :) I still like the way it looks, though.

I LOVE the second egg! The first one is great too, but that circle of running bunnies is just beautiful!

I have report cards due this week, so I'm a lil' harried. I will be working on getting the eggs varnished and attach findings and ribbon for the auctions to come. I should be able to post them this weekend. I think the larger egg came out the best, too, so I think I will auction it first. That way, people can bid all out for it and then if they don't win, they can still bid all out for the smaller egg. :) Otherwise, people may hold back bidding on the smaller egg, hoping to win the larger one. :D

What do you all think?

What beautiful work you do Minda!!! I can't wait to see who wins them. They will be so lucky to have such beautiful pieces of artwork to treasure.

What was your inspiration for the design on the second (duck) egg? It almost has a Celtic sort of look to it. Am I wrong?

I agree on auctioning the big egg first. I think I would bid on that one more freely, and watch how the little egg bids pan out. If I had the money, I would get them both regardless of which egg was auctioned first...:D

myheart

btw...thanks for posting the videos, they were very interesting to watch!!!

Latest posts

Back