Rabbits and other animals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed looking through all of these photos. So cute!

6tjwid.jpg

If you look closely you can spot the cat in this photo. ;)

I have a few photos of my bunnies with other critters. :)

Skyler checking out my puppy, Tundra. Tundra doesn't seem to have much prey drive (at least not yet), but this is still the closest she's allowed to get. She's still in the "playplayplay!" stage, but big enough to hurt the bunnies without meaning to. (My other dog, Alley, has too much prey drive to even be allowed to get this close - she starts barking at the bunnies and pouncing towards the gate.)
skyler16.jpg

skyler18.jpg

Suki and Skyler checking out my cat, Napoleon. The cats are not very friendly towards the rabbits, and run away. I think the rabbits think its fun. lol
suki6.jpg

skyler20.jpg

And bunnies checking out the rats. This is as much interaction as the two species get. I've heard of horror stories of rabbits hurting animals smaller than them. Whether its true or not, not a risk worth taking.
bunnies2.jpg

These photos are adorable! :biggrin: I wish my bunny would be friends with my other pets. I think it's the other pets thats the problem! lol

Sorry these are a bit blurry he moves too much!

This is rocky trying to play with my dog Nikki, she doesn't like him very much:

14147_290009_540000000.jpg

This is Rocky chasing Max, Max is mostly blind and doesn't want to be bothered:

14147_290009_540000001.jpg

This is Rocky chasing the pigeons outside, he wants to be friends with them too!:

14147_290009_540000002.jpg

And this is him just chilling with the pigeons, they dont mind him even though he chases them, they come down to visitl a lot of the time and just hang about:

14147_290009_550000003.jpg

Love these pics!
Here are some of mine lol

Biggs the cat thinking the litter box is her bed

004-3.jpg

Nova and my cocker spaniel Enzo, instead of going around him she went over him lol

005-3.jpg

I don't really have any pictures of my dog and Flower together ...... Flower charges Taffy :'C Poor Taff, ahahaha, he's practically blind and is only curious as to what she is, yet she never fails to defend herself XD

Troy and Pidge:

1243.jpg

Jack and Bailey (both have since passed away):

DSC07245.jpg

Grover and Gubble:

Hooksett-20120316-00305.jpg

Troy and Matthias:

IMG_1127.jpg

Troy and Starling:

TroyandWeeOne.jpg

Grover and Matthias:

mg.jpg