Rabbits and other animals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoragrl

Reaction score
I don't think we have a thread for this one yet but I thought it would be neat to see what pictures people have of their bunnies with their other pets. Here are a few I have to get it started.

Photo0243.jpg

Photo0246.jpg

TRINITYHENRI.jpg

Acorn seems to think Mercury is a good shelter to hide under.

DSC01146.jpg

Here are a few more I got of Acorn with the kitties.

First, Acorn, Trinity, and the glowing eyes in the back ground are Mercury.
DSC01671.jpg

Trinity decided she'd had enough so here's one of just the boys.
DSC01674.jpg

(note the lovely thrown "Henri perfume" in the back ground. . . . He decided he was mad at me when I told him it was time to go downstairs.:p)

I don't have any other pets at home at the moment than the bunnies (and currently just two out of the three as well, as Aroma is at school, expecting babies)
But I used to have a syrian hamster. Sadly she passed away, and I didn't let her meet the rabbits very often as I worried a bit they would hurt each other.
I have however a pic of Zakura and the old school hamster Houdini.
Who__s_walking_on_my_cage_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Here's about how close my own hamster ever got to the buns...
Sasuke and Temari (inside the hamster ball)
Sasuke_meets_Temari_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

And here's a pic of Temari alone without the bunnies, since it's a shame to only put up a picture of her inside a half-transparent ball.
Temaristnos.jpg

I love this kind of thread. :D

Here are my piccies

WholeFamily010.jpg

WholeFamily019.jpg

Benji2043.jpg

bennrolohuggles.jpg

And that's not all of our pets!!!

We now have my two buns, two kittens, and four yorkies- here we only have the one. And they all love each other to bits!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot! I love them to pieces.

But I have to say that urs are gorgeous too. Both in different ways though- ur angora looks like a fluffy toy he/she's (?) so perfect lol! High maintenance though? Ah well- worth it if you look that cute!!!!!!!

jcottonl02 wrote:
Thanks a lot! I love them to pieces.

But I have to say that urs are gorgeous too. Both in different ways though- ur angora looks like a fluffy toy he/she's (?) so perfect lol! High maintenance though? Ah well- worth it if you look that cute!!!!!!!

Ah yes, Henri does look much like a toy, in fact a friend of mine brought her young son over here not long ago, and he walked right over towards Henri to pick him up because he thought he was a stuffed toy, boy was he surprised when Henri sat up! I don't think I have ever seen a kid run so fast from a bunny in my life!! I felt bad for him, but he came back a minute later and decided that Henri was very soft and not at all scary.

High maintenance?. . . . oh you have no idea! He doesNOT appreciate his daily grooming sessions, but with fur like that, what can you do? I love my boy though. :)

Luvmyzoocrew- thanks lol I love those piccies too! They are so cuttteeeee

Angoragrl- lol yes I can imagine the look on his face every time you descend on him with a brush - the sort of
'I do not care for this.......' look!!
But yes I guess it has to be done. Same with my yorkies- you really have to brush them....they do not like it at all- some with tolerate it, and some will cry even when you begin by gently stroking their back with the other side of the brush!!!!

Aww thanks alot- yeah I love those piccies as well.
Everyone's piccies on here are so adorable!!! Certainly some photogenic bunnies!

I love these kind of threads! Here's mine. You may have seen some of these before...

KIF_1367.jpg

Ruby & Roxy are BEST friends!

KIF_1363.jpg

KIF_1372.jpg

KIF_1265.jpg

HootypettingFloppy.jpg

KIF_1197.jpg

Floppys ex-girlfriend before Ruby

jan07allpics053.jpg

I love these ones...Cats first time meeting little baby Flopster.

KIF_0727.jpg

KIF_0721.jpg
"

Here is Joya with 2 of our dogs...

IM006320.jpg

IM006324.jpg

and here is Vinny--I caught him eating cat food with the kitties!

IM006072.jpg

IM006078-1.jpg

Here is Sippi with our dog Goldie:

pictutes004.jpg

That is the only one I can find. I will have to get more!

Here is anther one:

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun015.jpg
" Hey you're a cute bunneh"

My older sister's cat Lola and Kalea-Rae.

Latest posts

Back