Rabbit toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreo and bella

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted some ideas I've brought rabbit toys and my bunnies are kinda interested and kinda not I've don't toilet roll tubes and paper bags with hay in but instead of chew them they tend to eat them 😂 so if you got any idea would be very much greatfull
Rabbits have unlimited hay so I don't know what to do

You could try stuffing the toilet rolls and paper bags with hay and put some herbs, dried fruit, pellets or even a treat hay like oat or botanical hay in them, the buns should try to shred the bags and the rolls this might be messy! I did this with Bambi once and it got everywhere lol :) If your rabbits are chewers you could try willow toys, seagrass mats or timothy mats, hope this helps. There is a shop called bunnies that lunch which is based in the UK, I'd recommend you have a look at their site, they have subscription boxes and one off themed boxes with specific items which might help, otherwise Barks and Bunnies have a great selection of toys, herbs, treats and other things.

Barks and Bunnies website- Barks & Bunnies Online Pet Shop UK for Dogs & Rabbits | Easy Ordering

Bunnies that lunch website- Bunnies That Lunch - Shop/Listing

Thank you I put hay and pellets in I did do one for them today and Oreo was running around in her pen really excited so I couldn't deny her to have a bit of fun with it lol I looked at that site and think I will order of there thank you for the advise
I let them have a little play then took it of them after they ripped it up lol

none of my rabbits have really liked toys. They like to chew boxes and bags (and junk mail) and scratch around at towels. I build them "castles" out of cardboard boxes and they like climbing on them.

I could alway give the cardboard etc but my bunnies tend to it it so I have to be very selective about it lol thank you for your tips though

It is fine if they eat cardboard tubes and paper bags... that's half the fun of having them! If they are eating plenty of hay every day then any cardboard they eat will pass right through.

none of my rabbits have really liked toys. They like to chew boxes and bags (and junk mail) and scratch around at towels. I build them "castles" out of cardboard boxes and they like climbing on them.
That's great! Just watch out for any junk mail that has colored ink on shiny paper. Those aren't good for them to ingest.

Latest posts

Back