Rabbit STOLEN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand, What is the childrens barn?

He or she has unusual markings. I will keep my fingers crossed that he/she is returned to you safe and sound.

The Childrens Barn is a barn where there are baby animals. They call it the Childrens Barn because children tend to favor it. This year there were Baby goats, ducks, chicks, pigs, and then my bunnies.

It is all volunteer and people volunteer there animals. They do have unusual markings it is actually the breed, they are Harlequins.

I'm gonna sound really bad - but here goes..

I'm betting it wasn't a "bunny lover" like us who took that bunny - I just can't picture a bunny person stealing - especially a little one like that.

I love the markings on that bunny - then again - I love the harlequins even though I never bred them. I had a friend who bred them and I always loved looking at them at the shows.

TinysMom wrote:
I'm gonna sound really bad - but here goes..

I'm betting it wasn't a "bunny lover" like us who took that bunny - I just can't picture a bunny person stealing - especially a little one like that.

I love the markings on that bunny - then again - I love the harlequins even though I never bred them. I had a friend who bred them and I always loved looking at them at the shows.

That was exactly what I was thinking. So It doesnt suprise me.

I always enjoyed harlequins, that is the main breed I focus on.

Latest posts

Back