Rabbit searching!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is VERY pretty!!!

Aww she is a beauty! Love her coloring. Bless her heart, what happened to her ear? And is that a frog next to her?

Oh, I just noticed that...
Well I'm confused because she says I need to pick it up Thurs. and if I don't I will mess up sundays schedual...
I don't think I'm prepared to have a rabbit by then. I need to buy stuff, make the cage, ASK MY DAD, and all this other stuff. I feel rushed.

Ha... I didn't notice the ear either. That's weird. Teddy was brought in with another fuzzy lop that didn't have ears at all. The hair was weird around where her ears were so I don't think she was born that way, I think they were cut/bitten/torn off... I would have adopted them together but someone adopted the earless one before I was able to adopt. I'm hoping that they weren't a bonded pair, and I also hope that the earless one wasn't adopted by some irresponsible kid from the university as a novelty. "OHEMGEE YOU GUISE LOOK I GOT A BUNNY AND IT DOESNT HAVE EARS!!1!" I can see it now. :(

aww :(

well, keep working on that hutch - even if you miss out on this bunny, there are plenty of other sweet, adorable bunnies out there waiting to be adopted so I'm sure you'll find another one to love in no time!

If you feel rushed than it is a good idea to wait. I think getting the hutch built and all your ducks in a row is the way to go. I'm sure there is another rabbit out there just for you.

Keep us updated!

I think it is a good sign of your maturity and that you are going to be a great bun-parrent that you are willing to wait to have everything prepared. You clearly want the best for the rabbit. :)

I suppose I can't really come up with a good counter-argument to that, considering my darn lop bit me last night. not an anger/fear bite... not an exploratory nibble... just a straight-up *sniff... sniff... chomp!*

she's never done anything like that before, so I can only assume it had to do with me eating a couple biscuits while sitting in the rabbit pen minutes before she hauled off and bit me.

maybe the earless rabbit kept rubbing his ears against food? :p

I have herd that in commercial rabbitrys where they breed the rabbits for meat that the rabbits often have missing sections of ears because of the other rabbits eating them. My guess is that it has something to do with overcrowding.

Latest posts

Back