Rabbit Nicknames

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenniblu

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to start a thread to listall the cute names you cal your buns besides there givennames. It can be a love-dovey name or one that you use whenthey are being naughty. Tell us your rabbit's name and thenthe nickname. This should be fun.

I'll start first- Vash: Vashy, PrettyBunny,Vashtus (naughty)

Most of the time he's such a love:

:DApollo Wollo, Wollo, 'Pollo, LoveBug, and Midge

When he's bad:

:XApollo M.B. T***R(his full name), Brat Boy, Horn Dog and Creepy

Tina

When I had my old bunny (His name was SenorFlojo, Spanish for Mr. Floppy/Lazy) I would call him HoneyBunny andSugarBear lots. :p

Judy gets called JuJu, Juju bee, Juji fruit, the little pain (only when she's bad), the queen.

Harold is usually just Harold or Harry, but on occasion Muffin face (Ireally have no idea how this started, but it happens sometimes), bunnypants, foo foo, and the little weirdo (sometimes he just gives uscrazed looks and we don't know what he's thinking).

Lilly gets called lil, lillybun baby girl, bunnykins (dnt ask lol

Cleo's real name is Cleopatra but she gets called Cleo, Cle, Sweetie etc lol

isnt it weird how we call them totally diff things

I call Shorty "Slappy" sometimes. Whenhe eats, he makes a slapping noise. My girl, Star, I call her"Sugar" or "Pumpkin Pie" just cause she is sosweet...?

This is a great idea! and boy do I have nick names...

kidding, I won't go too crazy!

BUSTER- bust-a-moves, lil' stinker, bugger, MONKEY (obvious) , naughty, nasty, etc.

TUCKER- Mr.Tuckerpants, MONKEY, big kahuna, bunny butt, big bugger, big stinker,etc.

Monkeys!:p

Cinns real name is Cinnamen, but i call herCinn.. and Stinky.. butthead.. baby.. grouchy.. Mrs. Grunters.. Loser(as i call all my friends and family LOL)

lyndsy wrote:
This is a great idea! and boy do I have nick names...

kidding, I won't go too crazy!

BUSTER- bust-a-moves, lil' stinker, bugger, MONKEY (obvious) , naughty, nasty, etc.

TUCKER- Mr.Tuckerpants, MONKEY, big kahuna, bunny butt, big bugger, big stinker,etc.

Monkeys!:p

OH!! I forgot I call mine bunny butts too! :)

Mine arn't that creative, they're just whathappened to come out of my mouth one day and ended up sticking...I callCalvin 'Papi' alot, when he's bad I call him Mr Calvin lol I callJordan 'Little One' all time cuz he's so much smaller than Calvin.Jordan's never bad so I don't have a bad name for him...but speaking ofguess what! Jordan bit me on the neck tonight!! Never ever has he donethat, ever! Calvin does it all the time, along with digging into myshoulder and/or biting wholes into whatever shirt I'm wearing butJordan's never done any of that until tonight when he bit me! Icouldn't believe it!!!

When they're good: Bun Bun Girls, Sweet Girls, Baby Girls

Snuggles: Snuggy, Snugg-Snugg, Your Highness

Baby: Little Baby, Darlin', Sweetie

When they're bad: Hey!, Turds!, You Little *******!

Laura

Latest posts

Back