Rabbit Nicknames

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mocha: the Beast, Poobeast (not either so much right now)

Loki: Schmuck

I know I have some nice ones but I can't think of them right now.:?

When I still had Fonzie. I actually called him Fozzy most of the time. It was just easier to say.

IM000710.jpg

mambo101 wrote:
When I still had Fonzie. I actually called him Fozzy most ofthe time. It was just easier to say.

IM000710.jpg

He looks so gorgeous in that picture.

-Carolyn

i dont know why but i always call allthe males mister LOL and all the girlsmomma even if they are still babies LOL

irishmist wrote:
All my buns have the same nickname it is either

NO or GET DOWN!

Susan

:laugh:
Just remembered some of Mocha's: Little Girl and Sweetie. Idon't think about it when I say them, so I couldn't remember until Ilet them out to play. Loki is sometimes Pretty Boy.

Hey Dan, Fozzie looks just like Sweet Pea.

We call Sweet Pea, Pea Pea, stinker bums, teepee, my widdle girl, fuzzywuzzy and huney bunny! I haven't finished making up new namesyet, but when I do I will let you know.

mini lop luva wrote:
Emmmmmm well in the morning its heydarlings when i go and check on them its heya hunni bunnies, and atnight its cya later guys lol xxxxxx georgie
It's good to stay organized that way LOL:laugh:

Corky: Corkopolis...sometimes CorkSlopolis (whenhe's trashin the bunny room) Also tell him he's handsome and a strongbunny...don't want him being self concious about his sports of hairstill coming back from his surgeries!

Oreo: Miss Oreo (say it in funny voice)

Keely: Miss Keely, or Lake Keely (when she makes her puddle self during pets)

Bandit:Butterball...or TommyBoy (cuz he's got a tiny head and big body, If anyones seen that movie they'd understand)

Homer: Homemeiters

Misty:Really don't have one for her *shrug* Her and Homer arebonded and never have been as people social..thats prolly why!

Eric-Bunny: BunBun, Chim Chim, Smushie, EggFace, Monster, Dinosaur, Bunny, LoveLove, and too many more to remember...

Back