Rabbit Grooming Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windfondquist

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding rabbit grooming, and I was wondering if anyone could share some advice or tips.

I've noticed that my rabbit's fur seems a bit tangled lately, and I want to make sure I'm grooming her properly.

What tools or techniques do you recommend for keeping a rabbit's fur in good condition?

How often should I groom her, and are there any specific areas I should pay extra attention to?

Any insights from your own experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding rabbit grooming, and I was wondering if anyone could share some advice or tips.

I've noticed that my rabbit's fur seems a bit tangled lately, and I want to make sure I'm grooming her properly.

What tools or techniques do you recommend for keeping a rabbit's fur in good condition?

How often should I groom her, and are there any specific areas I should pay extra attention to?

Any insights from your own experiences with pet grooming top would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance for any help

Latest posts

Back