(Rabbit)Christmas presents- Do you think BunBun will like these things?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xila

Reaction score
http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=312037

http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=162132

Do you think BunBun will like something like this? I know they are for ferrets, but do you think a rabbit would like it? Are they afraid of hanging things like that?

Also,
http://www.petco.com/product/102791/PETCO-Blue-and-White-Kitty-Crinkle-Tunnel.aspx

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753334

Do you think rabbits like crinkle tunnels? I know they don't like loud noises. What do you think?

These are questions for Christmas Presents.
By the way, What are you getting your Buns for Christmas, if anything? (Just the thing you'd think they would like the most, please. ;3 I know some of our lists are rather long.)

Mods; I think this is in the right place, but feel free to move if it is not. ^^

I personally wouldn't use the ferret stuff. They woudl easily chew them so they wouldn't hang, plus they wouldn't really be safe getting in and out of the first one. the second one some buns would chew and demolish. I doubt a bunny would get into something that didn't feel secure.

The tunnels look great. You would have to supervise them for a while with them to make sure they didn't chew them, but my buns love their tunnels :)

My buns are getting bigger hutches. Also, I don't get Christmas prezzies, I ask for that money to go on buying things for the buns, so I showed them the right websites and my parents will get me whatever they want. My buns are also getting all their vaccinations.

Henri and Acorn both really like the little crinkle tunnel that I bought for my cats. My cats all ignore it but the bunnies really like it.

Thanks! ^^ Yeah, I thought so.
Same here, kinda'. I get random gifts, but she gets most around hollidays (Like Christmas- My relatives give me money. ^^)
I just call them Holliday presents.

My rabbits love their crinkle cat tunnel! I was surprised too because it makes a lot of noise, lol.

As for what I'm getting my buns for Christmas...

I believe that I will purchase Dutchess a cat bed and baby blanket, and Mr. Evey will probably also get a new cat bed and an igloo.

-Kathy

To be honest, toys from Petsmart or Petco are normally over-priced and a lot of rabbits just ignore the toys because they aren't interesting.

I would order from: www.busybunny.com ....or other sites like it, that focus specifically on toys for bunnies. You will find the toys are quality, and not crappy pet store quality.

The cat tunnel is nice, but a cardboard "bunny house" will be more enjoyable for your bunny because they can lounge in it...while chewing it apart!

I like the Busy Bunny store, too. A couple months ago I bought Rory a willow hay rack, a big grass mat, a peeled willow ball, a rattle and a willow chew ring. The ball, grass mat and hay rack are long gone! He loved chewing them up. He's chewed on the rattle a little, but I don't see him playing with it a lot. He also completely ignores the ring. I'm not sure if it's because he doesn't like the toy or he doesn't like the bark on it, because he demolished the hay rack and ball which were peeled willow.

Aside from things like that that he can chew, his favorite toys are small cat toys! Like plastic balls with bells in the center. He likes things that make noise and are easily picked up. I'm sure other buns are the same way. He also loves his stuffed piggy, he cuddles the pig and grooms it and stuff so maybe that would make a good toy for Bunbuns. Also, toilet paper tubes, paper towel tubes and paper cups are good, cheap toys. Bunnies seem to be fond of small slinkies as well, but you should probably supervise him if you get one. Getting a good sized box that he can hop in and out of and filling it with shredded paper would be a good, cheap present for him too. Lots of bunnies love to dig so yours would probably like it!

I'm kind of poor for this year, so Rory's just getting a 5 pack of willow Christmas ornaments from Busy Bunny. I asked my parents for a Furminator pet comb (look it up on Amazon!), a crinkle tunnel, a leash and harness and a small pet bed. Rory did have a bed in his cage but he destroyed it in a month and a half. We'll see if he gets any of the stuff and if not, I'll just have to buy them myself :biggrin2: We'll just eat rice for dinner for a couple weeks.

I bought a cat tunnel much similar to the last one you posted from big lots. I paid like 6 dollars for it. To this day it has been the best thing i have bought for my bun. He LOVES that tunnel and always gets mad at me when i take it out to clean his pen. He spends all of his lounging time in there. And i have recently caught him grab hay and throw it in there so he can nibble while in the tunnel.

Oh and as far what i'm getting my bun for xmas i am not sure becuase im going to the HRS bunny store this saturday and i'll go from there.

I'm always thought BusyBunny was sort of overpriced... But maybe it's just me. I am rather... um... "Money-careful", so to say.

Thanks, Blue! I'll keep that in mind. ^^

Where did you get it for $6?

Xila wrote:
I'm always thought BusyBunny was sort of overpriced... But maybe it's just me. I am rather... um... "Money-careful", so to say.

It's not at all over-priced, compaired to the quality of the toys. Pet store toys are expensive. I never buy them, lol.

I think Busy Bunny has good prices, too. The only thing is that you have to pay for shipping, but even that isn't so bad. I also meant to say before that I don't think my bunny would play with the ladybug thing. It's cute, and I bet ferrets and maybe ratties would like it (mine would no doubt like to "tunnel'' in it), but I don't really see a bunny sitting there and playing with the hangy toys. Bunnies like to throw things!

Thanks for posting the link to Cats, Rabbits, and More....Silvie! I LOVE that site and somehow completely forgot about posting it here.

:baghead

Thanks, everyone! Still taking answers.
Your right, I can't exacly see a bunny playing with the ladybug thing either. o_O I'll take it off my list.

The Cottage thing looks arorable. ^^ I'll add that.

Latest posts

Back