Rabbit Breeds I want to Own

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never say no to a standard Rex but I would like a flemmie some time and an e lop. Luv me some big bunnies!!:inlove::big kiss:

Flemish for me and she doesn't think she takes up too much space! I have to have one with me for the rest of my life! I am so addicted to them now.

I also have had a holland lop, dutch, and mini rex who were all just wonderful little guys and girls.

1. I want a Tri Colored Holland Lop again! Just as a pet. I love how dopey they look...so cute.
2. I desperately want a blue or lilac Polish, but that's not really a dream but more of a definite plan for my breeding program, haha.
3. I want a chinchilla Flemish Giant for my office as an office bunny. That would rock.
4. Aw, hell. If I'm dreaming, might as well as a black himalayan Netherland Dwarf and a Dwarf Hotot.

1. I want another dutch! A chocolate one :]
2. I want a Himalayan. They're so beautiful!
3. I want a Harlequin colored Flemish Giant!
4. I want a Vienna-marked Lionhead. XD
5. I want a Tan! I keep having dreams of having them!
6. I would love to have an Enderby Island Rabbit. <3
7. I want a Magpie Harlequin Rabbit :3

I think thats all... for now. XD

French Lop
Tan
Dutch
Jersey Wooly
Flemish Giant

Dwarf Hotot used to be on the list, but I finally got one of those lol

Paddy Ohara wrote:
Flemish for me and she doesn't think she takes up too much space! I have to have one with me for the rest of my life! I am so addicted to them now.
That is what I always say too.

I've told my family that when it comes time to put me in a nursing home - they better make sure it accepts my pet flemish giant because I'll probably still have at least one when I'm in my 80's and beyond!

Holland lops (lots and lots)
Standard Rex not mini rex (have a mini rex)
Californian
Polish (Love my Connor)
Netherland (Would love a Chin one/So what if I have two)
Dutch (Apple is a great bunny need more. Though a Harli Dutch is the dream)
Jersey Wooly (I have one in mind but his breeder won't let him go so a baby from him would be nice.)
American Fuzzy Lop
French Lop
English Lop
Mini Lop
Dwarf Hotot

Netherland dwarf
Dwarf hotat
Jersey Wooly
Mini Rex
Dutch
Polish
Flemish

I love love love harlequins and BEW's, so I'd love at least one of each of those someday, whatever breed. I also would love to adopt a REW, in any breed, and an all black bunny - again any breed. I wouldn't mind more Holland Lops and Lionheads, which are the two breeds I own currently. I mostly like the little guys, but when we have a house with more space I'd really love to get one Flemish. I think it'd be funny to have one giant bunny among all the little ones.

I always wanted fluffy breeds, but now I have a lionhead with long fur all over, don't think I want anymore fluffy rabbits. So much work!

I'd love:
Flemmie
French Lop
Netherland Dwarf (proper, little one).
English Lop
Belgian Hare
Mini Lop (Holland lop in States)

Thrianta are on top of my list right now...I'd love to get a small herd of them going after I'm finished with college. Other then that, I'm not sure what other breeds I might want to own...:expressionless:p

Emily

Its so cool to see so many people wanting tans :)

In my future as a house bunny i want a French Lop. Either broken black or chinchilla.

irishbunny wrote:
I always wanted fluffy breeds, but now I have a lionhead with long fur all over, don't think I want anymore fluffy rabbits. So much work!

WHEW!!! HOLY FLUFFNESS you are telling me! Soooo much work. Kramer is a lil easier because he is not a full Lionhead so his main is not as dense he is more of a light fluff easy to brush. Harvy on the other hand.....good lord endless amounts of very thick and dense hair that needs to be brushed very thoroughly. No more fluffy buns for me either. I got my mini rex though and I am THRILLED!!!

Tan (probably chocolate, but they're just a beautiful breed)
Dutch
Harlequin (or any breed with that beautiful orange and black marking)
Belgian hare (I think they're very stunning and elegant rabbits)

Latest posts

Back