Rabbit attacks dog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolevins

Reaction score
Lol, I just wanted to share a story with you all.

I gave my Rottie an apple to eat (no seeds or core lol) and he went over to bed and he was lying down. The rabbits were in, and they ran over to take a nibble. Tyson put his mouth around it and Oreo my rabbit scratched his nose!! I immediatley ran over to check was Tyson okay (just incase) and Oreo did it again! She scratched his nose and eye so I had to put her out. Tyson was fine though - he was delighted he still had his apple :p

My Cavalier dog stole a carrot from one of the rabbits! :D

That's great you can let your dog and rabbits be around each other. My dogs stare at the rabbits and lick their lips!

Glad everyone is okay!

My dog loves apples, but especially carrots. He likes carrots waaaay more than the rabbits do. He really likes bananas too.

One of my dogs growing up loved apples. He especially liked when the crab apples would fall into the street and get run over and squashed. Ew.

Cute story!

should have been in my yard last week - had a chicken/pit bull fight. the chicken won!

oh, my dogs eat apples, carrots, his favorite is sweet potatoes.

Ice cweam. Great name hahaha lol :D. Phonetical.

It's surpising which animals like which foods. You wouldn't expect dogs to love apples (mine do) and cheese. It's opposite for our dogs and cats- our dogs LOVE fish, and the cats sort of turn their nose up at it (I buy them a SALMON FILLET from WAITROSE and they lick it and then leave it LOL), but the cats ADORE chicken and wail and wail for it, whereas the dogs don't go too crazy for it.

:p

Dogs seriously have a sixth sense for cheese. I could do anything in the kitchen and the dogs would keep sleeping, but pick up a piece of cheese and they were there in a flash!

elrohwen wrote:
Dogs seriously have a sixth sense for cheese. I could do anything in the kitchen and the dogs would keep sleeping, but pick up a piece of cheese and they were there in a flash!

:laugh::roflmao:

That is just so true! If they are the next room they just 'know'.

i have a colleague who's dog eats lettuce like crazy....no its not a joke.. imagine what could happen with that case vs a bun..!

Latest posts

Back