Rabbit and chinchilla pair in Kentucky- Look at this

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how cute, i guess anything can be bonded, but i would worry about dietary needs and living requirement differences of the two. I dont know anything about Chinchillas so i couldnt comment on the difference between the two. But they would make a cute pair,lol

They look so cute, but the chinchilla almost looks like it's hiding on its perch. :p That would be a cute pair, but I don't know how you'd manage the dietary differences and chin dust baths...

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
how cute, i guess anything can be bonded, but i would worry about dietary needs and living requirement differences of the two. I dont know anything about Chinchillas so i couldnt comment on the difference between the two. But they would make a cute pair,lol
My chins actually eat the same food as our rabbit. They all eat the purina rabbit show formula. Than they also get the unlimited hay. SOME rabbit food is good for chinchillas, but not all. Also for dust baths it's suggested not to leave it in their cage you just take them out and give them the dust once or twice a week. So it could work but I know chinchillas to turn on their cagemates so I would be worried about the chin just turning on the bunny.

thats adorable! We had a chinchilla at one of the shelters I workk at for a while, sadly her time ran out. :(

Latest posts

Back