Proud new bunny mummy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also noticed recently that she has started to pee on my boyfriend ALOT, even though she is litter trained and never has any accidents.

*snickers* Reminds me of Lemmy, one of my sugar gliders - he ALWAYS pees on me... not on my boyfriend or anyone else, no, he saves it for me ><

Oh my goodness just looking back on this post! Seems forever since blossom was so small!
Her set up has changed so much too and she is now bonded to another bun I rescued!

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1423499668.515265.jpg

This is her best friend Elvis!

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1423499692.385276.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1423499766.131235.jpg

Blossom all grown up with her new best friend!

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1423499802.998751.jpg

They are so cute together. Their setup is wonderful. Was it tough bonding them? Or did they just like each other from the first time you introduced Elvis to Blossom?

Thank you &#9786;&#65039;

Well they seemed to take to each other straight away, it was like love at first sight! They even managed to live with each other for about a week with no problems then they had one fight. However it was bad enough that I had to separate them! &#128148;&#128557;

Elvis had bitten all of the inside of blossoms ears and she had bitten his eyelid and behind his ear! It was really bad, gave me a big vet bill and I felt absolutely terrible! I thought it was never going to work out with them!

About a month later I decided to start again with them, this time by having there setups next to each other and swapping them around every day without cleaning anything!

Now they are so attached and always together! I am so grateful it finally worked out with them! &#128151;&#128149;

She and Elvis are adorable, and thier home looks awesome!!

Last edited:
Back