Proud new bunny mummy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the perfect home for your little princess! Love the willow hearts!
I prefer x-pens over other type cages or enclosures. The buns have plenty of space to run around and stretch out while we are at work or away from home during the day.

Love it you are going to make all my bunnies jealous of that spread! Looks great... Now I'm going to have to go in my back yard and get some apple branches from my apple trees to give to my little bunnies!!!

Hey is that a radiator beside her bed? I take it you can regulate it or have it not working if it gets too hot for her..... it looks like the one (radiators in the house) my first hub had in England.
(He was British..)

Vanessa

Thanks guys she really is spoiled! Yeah the xpen is great, I love that I can change the shape and size to fit different areas! Yes it is a radiator but don't worry the room has one at either end so we just leave that one switched off :)

Hi & :welcome1!
Great setup! I'm envious! lol Blossom is adorable & I love her name! Well, if your setup is any indication, I think you are going to be a great bunny mum!

Glad you joined us! RO is a great place for helpful info with wonderful experienced members to answer your questions. We love to chat about our buns & everyone's favorite to look at pix of everyone's buns! Hop on in & be sure to be a proper bunny parent by providing us with loads of pix of your adorable Blossom! You know you are not a proper parent until you have shown everyone all the pix of your baby until they are sick of you even with bunnies! lol Of course, we never get tired of bunny pix! Hope feel comfortable here & just let your "hare" down! lol Once again glad to have you join us & hope you do feel at home here at RO. :)

@tauntz
Thank you very much I love the group. I have sitting reading the threads all day and learning lots hehe :) It is so helpful! And don't worry I will be sure to upload lots of photos :)

Hi guys just an update on Blossom potentially getting spayed.
Didn't realise that my other topic about getting Blossom spayed would turn into such a heated debate :-o. And then it got closed before I could reply so I just wanted to post an update on this.
But anyway, I took blossom to the vet today to get vaccinated and spoke more about it with the vet.
I have decided I am going to get her spayed and have made an appointment for when she is old enough as I really think this would be the better option for her in the long run. I have also noticed recently that she has started to pee on my boyfriend ALOT, even though she is litter trained and never has any accidents. So I am hoping by getting her spayed this behaviour can be eliminated.
I did however make sure that the vet is very experienced with the procedure and rabbits and knows what he is doing.

Again, thanks very much for the advice and I am sorry the topic sparked such a heated debate.

Chelsea & Blossom :)

Latest posts

Back