Prom!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maherwoman wrote:
HOW WONDERFUL!! It's so exciting when you meetthat first someone...how wonderful. Don't you just feel likeyou're on cloud nine? :D

Your dress looked absolutely beautiful, as did you and yourhair. :) You and your date look so great together,too! :)
Yes, I really do. I'vebeen sohappy I was actuallystarting to wonder if there was something wrong with me! Haha!

Thank you all so much for your complements. Everyone of themhas made me smile.

Cool! My School just had prom a couple weeksago. I didn't go - didn't get asked. But I had fun at home with a pityparty. Very chocolatey ice cream. ^^ Excellent.

We have a school dance tommorow, for end of the year - it'scalled D-Day, since the school's name is Dixie. I decided togo whether or not I get asked, and I didn't and I'm going anyways, ifmy parents decide I've caught up enough on homework enough, at least.Dumb busy work.

Omg what a coinsidence. My college is having a Prom next month!

I hope my fiance can come with me as he doesnt go to my college. If he cant come I wont go either lol.

Im busy looking around for dresses, its all so exciting isnt it!

I have found some really nice dresses but they all are styled so youcant weara bra, and I HAVE to wear one or they will be at myknees lol. Its so annoying having big ***s, I dont know what men likeabout them ;):XUnfair! Im considering on trying one on thoughjust to see if it does really look that bad. :cool:

awww.. my prom is on the 20th. iw as soppose togo with my boyfriend. but then he got deployed. i was so lookingforward to it also. because i LOOOOOOVE to dress up. and all that girlystuff. but since he is in Iraq i wont be going also.. and this yearit's on a BOAT! i wanted to go so badly. but it's all good, he saidhe'd make it up to me.

you guys look great together

pamnock wrote:
Actually, I should have said that it's "Robbie's" prom(Steph is homeschooled). . .

WOW, your daughter is gorgeous!

It's so easy to tell she's your daughter, too, the resemblance is amazing!

(Robbie's a looker, too!)

Congrats on a lovely family. :)

sas:) pipp :bunnydance:, dill and sherry :bunnyheart:bunny2and radar and darry :toastingbuns

Pippwrote:
sas:) pipp :bunnydance:, dilland sherry :bunnyheart:bunny2and radar and darry :toastingbuns

So, Sherry's not the FOSTERbun anymore, eh? :D

:threadhijacked OK, now back to the topic...

Hi,

I am Home schooled too!

Allyoupeople in the pictures, look so gorgeous!

Pam, Steph looks so pretty! I love her dress. I hope she had a wonderfultime.

I just got my pictures back from prom onlyto discover I hadwasted 15 bucks. All of them came out blurred and streaked. You can'teven tell what the picture is of. I'm so disappointed... I guess I'lljust have to steal some pictures from my date and the other girls Iwent with. It's not that big of a deal but I stillwould haveliked to have my own come out... Oh well!Que sera, sera.

Lissa

BunnyLover wrote:
Pam, Steph looks so pretty! I love her dress. I hope she hada wonderfultime.

I just got my pictures back from prom onlyto discover I hadwasted 15 bucks. All of them came out blurred and streaked. You can'teven tell what the picture is of. I'm so disappointed... I guess I'lljust have to steal some pictures from my date and the other girls Iwent with. It's not that big of a deal but I stillwould haveliked to have my own come out... Oh well!Que sera, sera.

Lissa

She did have a great time :)

I know what you mean about the photos -- many of mine were blurredincluding the ones I took of her full length. They had photostaken at prom -- hope those turned out well.

Pam

Prom photos just came in :)

I just can't believe howtime flies by and how much the kidshave grown. Looking at Steph, I just can't believe that I washer age when I got married shortly after my seniorprom.:shock:

Hubby and I werewatching Matthew's T-ball game the othernight and reflecting on the fact thatnearly 20 yearsago my husband was coaching my oldest son's little leagueteam! Where have all those years gone???

Pam

Back