Prom!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
I am so excited. I'm going to Prom on Saturday!The guy I'm going with is really sweet.I don't really knowhim that welland I'm looking forward to getting to knowhimbetter. What's really nice is that a few other people frommy church are going to the same Prom, so we're all going together. Thestrange thing is I'm starting to get really nervous!

Lissa

Oh you'll have a great time! I went to prom withNathan. ( my husband ) back before we got married, last year. We had agreat time. :) Do you already have your dress?

prom3.jpg

prom4.jpg
That'sus before prom last year. (The second picture isn't the best, BUtthat's how the whole thing looked! :) )

I love your dress. Its so pretty! I already havemy dress, the shoes, necklace, etc. My date's sister is doing my hairtomorrow before the prom. So there is nothing for me to do now butwait. In our churchit is atradition fortheguys to wear their tuxes to church the next day. (There isalso ajoke that that is the one day out of the year they looknice, which isn't completely true.) So one of the other girls and I aregoing to wear our dresses too. Its too nice of a dress to wear justonce, plus it will make my hair look more normal. There is going to beso much hair spray in it that there will be no way I will be able towash it and dry it and be ready to leave at 8 AM after being out till 1AM.

WOW...what a great outfit!! I wishI could put together an outfit that nicely!! Cute that youmarried your high school sweetheart...how romantic! :)

Nessa1487 wrote:
Oh you'll have a greattime! I went to prom with Nathan. ( my husband ) back before we gotmarried, last year. We had a great time. :) Do you already have yourdress?

prom3.jpg

prom4.jpg
That'sus before prom last year. (The second picture isn't the best, BUtthat's how the whole thing looked! :) )

You were homeschooled too? lol amazing. I washomeschooled, but because my husband went to public school, he invitedme to go to his prom. I lived in Virginia, and he lived up here inwisconsin. So, I had to fly up here. But, it was worth the trip.

Wow other homeschoolers! It seems everywhere Igo I meet several homeschoolers. I guess we have the ability to searcheach other out.

Nessa~ That's so cool that you got to fly to another state just to go to a prom. You must have been so excited!

I had an amazing time. My date's sister did myhair (three hours!) and everyone complimented it all night. I think wepretty much danced the entire time, because my feet are still killingme. But that could also be because of the four inch heels I was in. OnSunday the two guys wore their tuxes and the two other girls and I woreour dress to church. Everyone was taking pictures, it was so much fun!

Aww Im so glad you had a great time.

You look so sweet together.

I hope your date treated you well ;)

All the dresses are lovely!

The last time I wore a dress was when my mum dressed me lol. I really want to buy a dress though, they all look so nice.
I dont normally wear dresses because I hate my body. But I really want to wear one :(

Your all so lucky to have the figure.

Glad it went well. You look great.

I am now also going to marry my date I took to myprom. We had only been going out for a few weeksthen but now we have been together for four years.

No, I'm not Finnish. Italian, Czech, French, Irish and many other things but as far as I know not Finnish. lol!

He treated me incredibly well. It wasour first dateandalso the first date both of us have ever had. I couldn'thave asked for a better night. Or first date.

You can't really see it from that picture but my hair was curled and ithad pink and black ribbons in it. It had so much hair spray in it thatit lasted all night, the 5 hours I slept, and till the next afternoonwhen I washed it out. I think she put almost a full can of hair sprayin it! But I felt so pretty and had an amazing time.

Lissa

I feel your pain..My hair WILL not curl..thegirl I had do my hair used so much hair spray I thought I'd never getit to come out. lol

My hair actually does curl, but it is a reallyloose curl and the new curls wouldn't have stayed in for more than afew hours. I don't knowwhy, its strange. My hair and Ihavea never ending battle. She used so much hair spray toensure that curl would stay in, because I can never predict what itsgoing to do.

I've been talking with him and I'm pretty sure we both want to get toknow each other more. I'm so excited! This might be my first "real"relationship!

HOW WONDERFUL!! It's so exciting whenyou meet that first someone...how wonderful. Don't you justfeel like you're on cloud nine? :D

Your dress looked absolutely beautiful, as did you and yourhair. :) You and your date look so great together,too! :)

Latest posts

Back