Princess Kirby's Palace

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, I been living with my boyfriend for 6 months, and it was a lot different than when we were living seperate but spent every night with each other.
There is cleaning, rent responsibility, ect, and I don't mean to be wierd, but I think it's odd you won't be sharing a room, and maybe that is a sign your not ready?

I feel you on not moving again, and hopefully you can get it all sorted out.

Myia, to clarify... We would be sharing a room but for my parent's comfort's sake I need to have "my own room". My pets will all be living in that bedroom and things like my desk that I already have will be in there along with all my sewing stuff and pet supplies. We just have so much stuff between the two of us. Thanks for your input, you're a good person to hear from since you're doing it.

Not much news on the living situation. There is a girl I am friends with who I recently found out is moving to Kennesaw pending her acceptance to the college here so I offered her a place to live. We're both hoping to have plans sorted out by March. We shall see...... All this waiting is frustrating.

I have some great news, though.. I've been looking for a job since I've been unemployed all month and I finally got one at a dog/cat food and supply store! They only sell grain-free natural GOOD foods which I believe in 100%. They also supporting rescuing animals. This was my top job choice and I am soooo happy things worked out! I start on Monday. :)

Thanks everyone! :)

I shoved some parsley in a tp roll last night and Kirby had a fun (or frustrating? lol) time trying to get it out. I sat and watched/took pictures. It was funny.

2z7rey0.jpg

3169itk.jpg

de6vb9.jpg

300bok2.jpg

Latest posts

Back