Pregnant bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chvyvnn

Reaction score
Hi everyone I just registered on here so I'm not sure how it works to good. I need advice. My lionheads due date was April 25th and it now is April 28th. She hasn't had them but she's ripped out a huge amount of fur for a nest. Any other doe ive had never ripped out that much. She ripped it out compleltly on her sides and belly so there's bald patches. Every day ive been checking under her pile of fur and there's nothing. I can't tell if she's just a little over weight or pregnant i can't feel babies but yet again ive never been able to feel babies in any of my other bunnies. She always has acted kinda weird doesnt like me to much but doesn't bite or anything. Since she got pregnant i don't think she's aten much and she totally would ignore apples and other stuff. But the day she ripped her fur out she started eating apples so i thought that was kinda weird. I don't know what to think.

Could it be a false pregnancy? Could there be somewhere else she hid them?

Could it be a false pregnancy? Could there be somewhere else she hid them?

I'm not sure if it could be a false pregnancy because she ripped the fur out the day she was suppose to have them. I've looked threw the pen many times and still nothing.

Leave the nest in there for one more week. Some rabbit's pregnancies have gone up to 40 days! I would not bother her at all and give her some space. You can also cover her cage with a blanket or towel to make it feel safer.

Latest posts

Back