Portrait of the King

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I just want to illustrate visually for you how awesome Sandhills_Rabbits gift is.

This is the original photo that she had to work with:

KingSherman.jpg

This is what she created:

Shermanspainting.jpg

She was able to PERFECTLY interpret the nuances of both Sherman'sphysical presence and psyche and to recreate them on canvas.Look at the shades of colors, the proportion, the detailing, and thedepth.

And did you notice the DETAILING in the crown? His initials are there ... "K.S." for "King Sherman".

Move over Monet... ...Sandhills_Rabbits is here ...

Bunnymommy, I'm glad that you approve of KingSherman's portrait. As you can tell, I'm not the greatest at paintingcrowns, but oh well..... as long as sherman doesnt mind, i guess it'sokay!!

I'll look for your p.m. with you new (Wow! that's gotta be exciting!)address, and then I'll send out your portrait print of your baby.....He is a sweetie.... I love him! He's just the cutest!

Thanks again for your wonderful words about the portrait.... You've made my evening! :)

Sandhills,

I made BunnyMommy call me before she opened up this post. It wasso much fun to get her reaction to this precious gift. She really didlet out a gasp.

Like with Fauna's portrait, you have brought out each rabbit's body type, fur, expression, feeling, and demeanor.

A mother knows her baby's face, and You have captured our babies better than any camera ever has.

You must not be a starving artist.

-Carolyn

Sorry ... I just can't let this thread get lost.

I want EVERYBODY to see my sweet baby captured on canvas ... :dude:

BunnyMommy wrote:
Sorry ... I just can't let this thread get lost.

I want EVERYBODY to see my sweet baby captured on canvas ... :dude:
Bless your heart BunnyMommy.I can't wait for you to receiveit. I really hope everything with the move goes ok and you soon getsettled. What a perfect, time the painting is being sent to you. I canimagine, it will be strange at your new place, and I know thisbeautiful painting on your wall will be quite comforting and homely.

Sending lots of loveyour way, this place isn't the same nowyour not on as much as you used to be. I know everyday life takespriority and you just don't have the time, but I just want to let youknow that I often think of you and wonderhow you and Shermanare keeping.

Much love

Vickie xxxxx

I posted a reply to this before, but it isn't there, for some reason :?

Sandhills, you have captured the regalness of our King Sherman in amost wonderful way. That picture could be no bunny except Sherman!

BunnyMommy, I think your boy looks sooo beautiful. All Kings shouldhave their portrait done, and hung on a wall for future generations tosee :D Jan

Vickie, you are just so precious and sweet. Thanks for all of your goodwill.

I'll try to drop you a quick PM this evening. :)

Back