Portrait of the King

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Just finished up with the portrait of our fellow rabbit of royalty, Sherman....

84706006.jpg

Bunnymommy, if you could p.m. me your addy I'll ship out a print of theKing when I ship out Lissa's portrait of Lenci. We had a huge snowstormhere, so I dont think i'll be shipping anything out until Friday.....

i wish i could paint as well as you do. I canpaint fairies and fruit. But when i tired a bunny it looked like amarshmellow. When i get my paintings from school ill post them!

BunnyMommy is going to Frrrreak when she sees this.

It's Absolutely Perfect!

-Carolyn

Better get out those tissues for BunnyMommy....:p

It's beautiful!!!

Good Job! Out of the paintings you have done sofar, this is by far one of the best. I couldn't even tell it was apainting, till I look at who posted it. :p

Now I'm really kicking myself for skipping the post where people sent their pictures in before it was locked!

It's beautiful by the way.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Now I'm really kicking myself for skipping the post where people sent their pictures in before it was locked!

It's beautiful by the way.

If you'd like a portrait of your bunnies, you can always email me at: [email protected]

Just send me a picture of the bunny(ies) that you'd like painted, andI'll get to it when I'm able. Right now i'm just going on down thelist, so i'm not sure how long it will take for me to get everyone'sdone....

Sandhills_Rabbits... ...I had to take a moment to collect my thoughts and to try to comeup with the right words to express how I feel about this ...

This painting is PERFECT beyond words. I'm soooooPLEASED!!!I just don't know what to say.You have PERFECTLY capturedmy sweet baby's presence (physicaland otherwise) and bunnitude. The contours of his body, theshape of hisears, the detailing of his feet ... you havecaptured them all PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!

I justdon't know what to say (which is a rarity for me)...you just couldn't possibly imagine how SUPREMELY HAPPYthat you've made me. I can't wait for the print to get hereso that I can have it custom framed. I plan to hang it as thefocal piece in my new condo.

The tears are truly slipping right now ... I just can't stop looking at this portrait.

You have an awesome and blessed gift ... thank you for being so kindand gracious as to share it with us. It's an honor and aprivilege to be the recipient of such magnamity.

I'm in the process of moving right now and will send you my new addresson Friday (I want to make sure that my closing is goingthrough).

Thank you, thank you, thank you again ... *sending a HUGE BEAR HUG your way *

Latest posts

Back