Pooping...................

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
It's not like their normal poop.? The feces thatyour rabbit is eating looks more like?a little bundle of grapes.? AsPam said, it's extremely important in your rabbits diet and is noteasily substituted elsewhere.

My bun is pooping alot of these this am.......... but not eating em ihavent given him any greens or treats in a few days but he is eatingher food and drinking...should i be concered if the "poops" stay likethis for a few days? He is still acting normal.

Hi NewMommieof4,

I wouldn't be alarmed yet. Sometimes itbreaks apartand it can look like there's more than there actually is.Since they normally ingest them, when they don't, seeing them aroundcan be surprising.

I wouldn't worry at this point. Keep an eye on her behaviorand that her poops remain normal and that her eating and drinking issteady.

-Carolyn

Too many hanging about may be symptomatic of toorich a diet, as in too much alfalfa hay and/or pellets, too manytreats, or bunny is too fat to reach down and ingest thececotropes as they exit the alimentary canal.You would be the best judge of any of those factors, if they were atwork.

To see them occasionally is no big thing, or source of worry, as Carolyn pointed out.

Buck

Latest posts

Back