Please Tell Me What Type Of Rabbit This Is.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have come across a few threads here where that seems to have happened! Apparantly even experienced people can sometimes have a hard time with it. That's why I believe even if I could get to where I need to be I would still probably do it wrong, LOL!

Their names are Bunny & Bambi, I guess they will work for either sex! HeHe, I tried to stay as asexual as possible with the names, but they are so darn cute it is hard not to give them a"cutesy" name!

Hehe. Mine have human names. I got Mallory and Morgan (already named), then I had to go with an "M" name theme for the rest of my babies, haha.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Such sweet names, and sweet rabbits too! Your avatar is so cute! I swear every picture that I have seen of every ones rabbits they always look like "What do you think your doing? Did I tell you to do that?"

Do your rabbits live together? I currently have another thread going about bonding. I am scared to even try! They are side by side right now and seem to be taking to each other.

Thank You!

Rabbits do have so much character, I just never knew how strong their personalities were!

What you said about the different personalities for different breeds-it does vary a lot from rabbit to rabbit, but some breeds tend to be typically more laid back, or more hyper, or whatever.I had a really good example of that today. I have a litter of Mini Rex and a litter of Flemish Giants right now, only three days difference in age. I got out one of each of them and took them in the house to play with them.

The Flemish baby was very outgoing and interested, not the slightest bit afraid or shy, wanting to give nose kisses and chew on everything, including us. The Mini Rex was nervous, all it wanted to do was back itself into a corner and hide, poor baby. I wish I could have taken pics of them together, the size diiference is so funny!

That is so neat! I wish I could seepics of them side by side, I bet they are super cute!!!LOL! Poor little baby hiding like that...awwwwe!

Bunny weighs about 4 pounds now.He/she is gaining weight quite well. Couldn't be because he/she eats constantly! LOL!

Too bad Himalayan and Californian look so darn much a like.Seems like the only real difference is the weight.

At least we know for sure she is one or the other.:D

Time will tell the rest.

That's awfully big to be a Himalayan.I thought they were about that size full-grown. I'm still betting on a Californian cross, or maybe Himalayan crossed with something bigger.

Latest posts

Back