Please send your thoughts and prayers U/D She's Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
Right now we are unable to find roxie. wer have looked in ALL of my bvackyard and laid out food. we have looked in our neighbors yard and everything and roxie isnt there. Please send us prayers to find her.

oh no...my prayers are definitely being sent...I hope she's simply exploring and will come back to you soon.

(((HUGS))) to you...I can only imagine how stressful this must be ... :hug:

I hope she comes home soon. I have had this happen to me and sometimes they can be hiding in the funniest places i hope its that. Sending good vibes for findng her

It is Roxie's birthday today. We made cookies for her last night. I don't think she could have gotten out of the yard because my whole family is so careful. It is still a possibility though. I have searched all my neighbors houses. I have rode my bike around. We have teared up the backyard.

Outside we have already put Buddy and Roxie poos around. Hay is outside. Same with pellets. My neighbors know she is missing.

I just remembered that Roxie has an Avid Chip in her. This could save her if we can't find her.
:sad:

I also put a trail of carrot peices out. Her hiding could be due to the rain. It rained all yesterday and during last night. I am really scared right now and am crying. I hope i find my baby!:tears2:

OMG!! I hope you find her!! Some diddn't steally her did they?

Mabey put up lost posters at stores and vet offices!

-TK :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Oh no..Roxie where have you gone? :(.......oh gosh i hope she's just hiding somewhere.

I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts

Come home Roxie!

Cheryl

That's good that you saw her!!! Mabey put an old cage out that has her smell all over it. That might work.

Sending lots of luck,

-TK :clover:

Oh no!

Don't give up hope - Smartie ran away once and she was back herself a few days later. And just this week a bun off another forum went missing and she came home too. She knows where she lives, praying she's home soon. :hug:

We're all sending our thoughts and prayers from here!! I had a dog missing once for several hours and it was the worst feeling. It's good you saw her this morning. At least you know she hasn't been out all night.

Putting up signs on lightposts and street signs in your neighborhood is a good idea. My dad recently saw a sign several blocks from his house about a missing cat and recognized it asa cat that has been coming to his yard at night for the past few days. So he called the people and now they are both watching for her. So, you never know.

Try to keep your spirits up and know that we are all thinking of you! Was Buddy still in his cage and she slipped out somehow??

Omg! Im so sorry! My little Roxie!

Tell me if you want to talk, and I hope you find her soon!

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Maybe she is just having a little adventure on her birthday.

Sending Vibes!

Thanks for the thoughts. I think Buddy is sad right now. He has been in the same spot for awhile just laying down. He wants Roxie. :(

Latest posts

Back