Please send your thoughts and prayers U/D She's Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from putting posters up. I also checked both of my neighbors back yards. I really have that feeling that she is in my yard. I saw her today run the opposite of the gate. I was right next to the window and I know that I would have seen her if she went out the gate.....

I feel terrible right now but I am only thinking positive.

I took this picture this morning when they were eating their cookies.
BuddyandMeganllI039.jpg

Oh, no! I hope Roxie turns up soon! Hopefully she's just snoozing somewhere comfortable! I will be thinking about her until you get her back. Good luck!

ROXIE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was in the tree and we have been looking for her since 11:00 this morning! Buddy was so happy! Going to take the signs down now.......

:party: She gave us quite the scare!

Yes Michaela that would be great!

We still don't know where she was hiding though! Buddy was sooo happy to see her! :D

Megan

Yay, she's back!! I guess she just wanted to have a birthday adventure, huh? So glad she's safe!

I'm glad that you finally found Roxie :)

Cheryl

Actully she did not get out of our yard. We are not positive but pretty sure. We think she was just in one of our bushes. Thank you everyone for your help. Your prayers and good vibes really did help!

Love Hannah and the gang

OMG! :shock:What an emotional rollercoaster I just went through...though I'm sure nothing like what you have gone through today. :hug:

I'm so glad that Roxie is back! Happy Birthday to Roxie!!!:bunnydance:

Yes Roxie probably did just come out for a treat or attention because she came out at 3:00 and that is what time I normally get home from school at. :biggrin2:

Megan:D

Oh my goodness! I was so worried reading this thread. I hadn't noticed the title was updated and she was home! I was nearly in tears thinkingof a big bird or someone getting her! AND ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!!

:hug: I'm so happy she's home!

I guess Roxie just wanted a little excitement on her big day. :p I'm so glad to hear she showed up!! Big hugs to her, even if she did scare her mom half to death...:hug:

Oh...and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXIE!!

:party:

Thanks everyone! I missed her so much. It is strange because you dont realise how much you love something until there gone. I never want to go through this expeirience again. It was really scary though because we live near a river trail and there are always hawks near there looking for mice. I am just glad she is back safe and sound.

Latest posts

Back