Please send good wishes. Baci is at the vet now.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the suggestion Randy.

Stan~would you mind taking a picture of this "butterfly" catheter for me?

2s6wwah.jpg

29yjgi1.jpg

Thanks for the pic Stan.

I have learned alot from this thread. Now another question. Baci is actually doing alot better now. Pooping normal and running around. However his eating habits is another story. Since he became better, he's been eating alot of pellets and no hay and very little lettuce. So we took the pellets away and left only lettuce and hay during the day. He ate the greens but still refuse to touch his hay. He literally flipped his lettuce plate over today b/c hedidn't see his pellets. Idon't want to take away the greens also to force him to eat hay, he's a very stubborn bun and I'm afraid he'll just protest and not eat anything at all. Any suggestions?

I have a bun who has had such severe malocclusion and dental diseasewith many extractions that he is unable to eat hay.

I am not saying that is the case with Baci, however undiagnosed dental issues can create problems with chewing .
I would not take away the greens at all butI would maybe add a little bit of alfalfa to the timothy ...mix it in and see if he may be tricked into eating some of the timothy also..
if he is able to chew alfalfa hay he is also able to chew timothy ..you can test it out

Back