Please pray for my Hunny Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desma

Reaction score
I have a five year old mini lop that I am taking in to the vets soon. She looks like her eyes are infected. I am so upset. She had an absess and it is going away except that she may have cleaned that and somehow, it got into her eyes? I don't know but I need your prayers for her. I love her so much. She is actually a "humongo-lop". I got her five years ago off of a very good rabbit breeder and she was on the large size for a mini lop. After I got her spayed, well, she really filled out. She is so sweet how she lets me treat her and mess with her like she knows I am helping her. She never struggles.

Sending you good, healthy thoughts. Good luck at the vets!

I hope all goes well, from what I've seen something like that usually gets taken care of after a couple weeks if you see the vet.
So you should ease your nerves some, but I know how it is you stress until it's all good

Lots of hugs and nose rubs and crossed fingers and bunny toes. Hope she comes through and is feeling well again :feelbetter:quite soon.

Sending, more love, care, and hope to your loved one. hope she feels better.

My poor Hunny has both eyes that are infected and so the vet gave me antibiotic cream for that. She has also suffered with hot spots. I think that because I was treating mites she used to have with ivermetin, that, it has caused an allergy? Anyhow, I ordered some Revolution that I should be getting soon instead of ivermetin shots. For some reason, she would keep getting mites back. No matter how clean the cage and bedding was, she was getting them. Now they are gone but I think that the ivermetin may not be good for her anymore and now I feel guilty for making my poor rabbit toxic in my relentless war against the scarcoptic mites. I have been treating the hot spots and they are clearing up at least. I think her eyes got infected by her cleaning an absess she used to have and when rabbits clean, they lick and lick their front paws and go over their face. I am guessing that is how she got them infected. Thanks for all the prayers and help. I am feeling a lot better now she seems to have been given a treatment putting her on the road back to better health. She has always been healthy before. The vet also gave her a shot of (forgot) That makes me so mad when I remember something all the time and at the last minute, forget.

Mites can be very hard to get rid of. Do you treat every 14 days?

Latest posts

Back