PLEASE HELP!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found that when my bunnies get around 12weeks and hit that adolescent stage all good habits go out the door anddon't return until they get spayed or neutered. I have 8bunnies and have went through what you are going through with every oneof them, it seemed like overnight they would turn into littlemonsters. My vet is willing to spay or neuter by 4 months oldso I always do it as quickly as possible and they calm right down andmy sweet little angels return:D.

ShouldI be worried that she is peeingso much? I just let her out again and she pooped like 10times and then peed right in front of Butterscotch's cageagain. I don't know if she is trying to mark that spot ashers or if there is something really wrong with her. Like Isaid earlier... she peed about 3 times in less than five minutes...twice in front of the other buns cage and once on my couchagain. Should I be concerned?

Jamie

Mocha peed that much, too, when she was markingterritory. And you're lucky she only pooped 10times! I swear Mocha would save up and then poop at least20! She's so much better littertrained since her spay 2 weeksago.

Latest posts

Back