please help!! what colour is my bunny??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact the BRC secretary and explain to them about the rabbit, provide photos and the ring numbers, they will be able to track down the person who rung the rabbit.

Looks like a netherland dwarf/satin/thrianta. XD

Doesn't look at all like a polish to me...

EDIT: and if it is any polish at all, then it's mixed with something like a red satin or thrianta because there is no way to get a red polish.

It looks exactly as described by the seller - a red, satinized dwarfed rabbit. :D Pretty thing.

Doesn't look American Polish to me but that may be because it is a relatively early generation of a Polish/Thrianta crossing.

ETA: lol I just realized that it's the coat that is throwing me off.

Check the fur. Run your finger from tail to head. If the fur snaps quickly back in place, it would have the coat of an American Polish. If it takes a second to go back into place, it has the roll back coat and that is wrong for Am. Polish. It would be DQd from competition.

If this rabbit did have a roll back coat, it might be because of the Thrianta mixed in. Thriantas have roll back coats.

That's great thanks everyone for your comments! I'm going to contact the BRC and should get to the bottom of things that way.

Latest posts

Back