Please help me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color is fawn. How old is therabbit? It may be a mixed breed or a large Netherland Dwarf(we refer to them as BUB's or BUD's).

Pam

Well if its any help your little bundle of joy (the rabbit :p) isn't anything like Barney :p So he's not a Rhinelander...

That's about all the help I can give i'm affraid :(

It may be a mixed breed or a large Netherland Dwarf

(we refer to them as BUB's or BUD's).

I have to agree with Pam. The ears are abit large.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Welcome Malibubunny,

Pamnock knows more about breeds and the care and breeding of rabbitsthan anyone on this board. That's why we refer to her as"Doc" here. She's an ARBA Judge and she knows her rabbitslike the back of her hand.

You do have a little Beauty there. Any ideas how old he/sheis? I think that's why Doc may have asked -- to find out ifit's just a baby or full grown. It will help her determine ormake a more educated guess as to what mix of breed your rabbit is.

Hope you and your boyfriend are enjoying every minute with him/her. What's the little one's name?

-Carolyn

okay, i have to ask....the rabbit is adorable,but i *love* the little boy in the pic (on the right), is he yours? Totake a stab at age, I'd say between 1 and 1 1/2, but definitely under2. I'd be very surprised if i was right, im just looking at the pudgyhands lol.

Have to agree, dreamgal! Don't you love those dimples on the hand!!

Precious!!

-Carolyn

We are guessing she is around 10 weeks. Doesanyone know how bigshe will get? Weare hoping shewill be a bigfat bunny. Her name is Malibu. And thebaby in the picture is a girl and she is 9 months old.

Latest posts

Back