Planning a wedding....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know dying flowers is actually just a matter of food coloring or dye in the water they are placed in, and the flower sucks the color up the stem..

Experiment with some now, see how it works.. like time frame and shade development and stuff..

GoinBackToCali wrote:
You know dying flowers is actually just a matter of food coloring or dye in the water they are placed in, and the flower sucks the color up the stem..

Experiment with some now, see how it works.. like time frame and shade development and stuff..

I definitely should...but I have this cat who thinks hes the "interior decorator" of the house. He may think the flowers would look better in other parts of the house :rollseyes. I can't even give the bunnies a fleece blanket anymore because he goes in and steals it from them, drags it around the house in his mouth, then lays down and grooms it like a kitten. We call him our "gay kitty" :biggrin2:.

LOL Love those cats! .... aren't they all gay?

My niece got married on a tight budget and stuff, so when she went to get a veil, I said something about Lexi having a really pretty but simple veil from her first communion the year before. My niece wore it and now the other one wants to wear it when she marries..... it's going to be a little traditional thing now.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
My niece wore it and now the other one wants to wear it when she marries..... it's going to be a little traditional thing now.

I did one wedding (photography), where the daughter wore the wedding dressthatbelonged tohermother.A few years later, the youngest daughterhad the same dress (yes I was at that wedding too). :D

a good place for ideas and also to vent is theknot.com

also....david's bridal has their version of spanx and they are less than $20. i can't remember exactly what they are i want to say like 14. and they are great. well, spanx in general are great. too bad they don't make spanx sleeves for arms or i'd be the first in line to get them!!

I planned me and hubbys wedding for all of 2 weeks then my mother who was paying wanted to make a commit on everything.

Needless to say I chanceld the whole thing and we went to the court house.

Went to dave and busters afterward had fun like me and hubby like then went and stayed 1 mile from our place on the kemah boardwalk.Mom did a Bar B Q that weekend for the fam cause I have family from ATL to chicago.

I hope it all goes well But if I could do it over I would still go to the court house.

undergunfire wrote:
I am just going to go to the grocery store the morning of and the night before to get bouques to make my bouque, bridesmaids, and the boutineer thingies. The moms and grandmas are getting a single rose.

Just to warn you: I had to do this at work once (worked at a Starbucks in a grocery store next to a flower shop) and it takes hours! Literally forever! But if you get a few friends together and have a little get together you can to it! I'm sure you know what to do but let me know if you need any pointers. Good Luck! :pink iris::love:

:rollseyes:cry2:expressionless:bawl::disgust::headsmack:yuck:shame:duel:pullhair::foreheadsmack::dancingorig::ponder::tantrum::banghead:caffeine:huh:craziness:stikpoke:eats::juggle:boxing:toast::lalalala::imsick::X

:run:

:agree

Less than 3 weeks to go.

*....needs some hefty anxiety pills by this time*

Kirst...no time for yoga, haha!

Liz...I love those flip flops, I can't wait to wear them!

I found out that my mom's boyfriend might pass away around the time of our wedding, if not then before. She wants us to fly out there when it happens, so everything is being cut soooo close and I am so very nervous.

It is hard getting all the decoration stuff done right now because there is only so much you can do, but yet I want to get it all done NOW. I can get small things done, like hot gluing ribbon on the things that need it and stuff like that.

I am getting my hair totally recolored dark brown and having highlights & low lights put in it....I go in for that on Tuesday. Luckily I don't have to pay much because I am going to the local Beauty College. Oooo...and Ryan's mom knows one of the best nail ladies in town...so I get my nails done for free :D!

I hate AZ weather....it changes so drastically.

I have 15 days until my wedding and it is SUPER windy outside today, freezing (like 45 degrees), and the sky appears to want to drop fluffy white stuff from the sky.

:nerves1

undergunfire wrote:

I have 15 days until my wedding and it is SUPER windy outside today, freezing (like 45 degrees), and the sky appears to want to drop fluffy white stuff from the sky.

My daughter is leaving for AZ this weekend - hope the weather clears up!

Pam

undergunfire wrote:

Keep your head up and a bankie close!

:bunny18

Good Luck!!

Where in AZ is you're daughter coming, Pam?

Oh...it did snow today at work and it looks like it is heading my way now!

Well, this weekend is my last weekend to get some things done. Ryan and I are going to fully clean the house top to bottom, make sure the animal room is totally spotless, do yard work, and make sure we have mostly everything purchased for the wedding. The last things are the flowers for the pots, bouquets, and boutineers.

People are arriving soon!

Tuesday:
Ken & John (friends) - Denver.
Step Grandparents - New York.
Step Sister - New York.

Wednesday:
Katelyn (best friend) - New York.
Grandma Ruth - New York.

Friday:
My mom & brother - New York.
Mama (grandma) - Virginia.
Cody & Jamie (friends) - coming from another part of AZ.

I am not totally sure when others are coming and when Ryan's family is coming. It should be fun and I can't wait until it is over with! We are going to San Diego for our honeymoon. We will be going to Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, and San Diego Wild Animal Park :D.

Back